Medical Questions > Cancer > Lymphoma Forum

Hard lump on side of neck

User Profile
Hi i have had a small lump on the side of my neck for about 5 months now, i feel it has got slightly bigger lately. the lump is quite hard and doesn't move. I have also been suffering from bad headaches for quite a bit longer ( unsure if they are related ). I went to my GP today and I have to return tommorow for blood tests. I am really worried about this as I have 3 young children and cant help but think the worst. The doctor wouldn't really tell me much and said after she gets the blood results she will take it from there. She also asked if I have suffered from a sore throat or anything lately which I haven't. Do you have any idea what this could be and could my fears be confirmed?.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 23rd, 2009
Lymphoma Answer A8673
I have already answered this question.

Sincerely/ Robert A. Wascher, MD, FACS

www.doctorwascher.com

www.oncoguard.com

A landmark, evidence-based guide to a healthy cancer-prevention lifestyle, based on cutting-edge cancer research.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Lymphoma , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.