Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Hard lump in vagina, pelvic pain

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Hi. I am really worried. I have a hard lump inside my vagina wall. It is like a gristly hard pea size lump and I have had it for about a month. It is not painful when I touch it. I also have a pelvic pain that comes and goes almost every day.. sometimes really sharp, sometimes just a dull background pain. My periods last month were late 6 days and when they came.. they were really heavy with a 10 day period cramping pain which I never had before. In addition, having sex with my husband is so painful for the last couple of weeks! Horribly painful! I don't know if it is a medical emergency, should I go to the GP straight away? What is going on, I am freaking out.
Did you find this post helpful?
|