Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Hard bumps in rectum after cleaning it with soap and warm water

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I've been cleaning out my rectum twice a day for a month now each time after I finish a bowel movement. I squat, I use warm water, Dove moisturizing bath soap, I gently stick my middle finger in my rectum in a circular motion until no more fecal matter ends up on my finger. It takes me 10 to 15 minutes to completely get my rectum clean. This morning as I was cleaning out my rectum I felt three hard bumps on the inside edge of my rectum. I looked in the mirror and my rectum is swollen and the bumps are small with a greenish clear color. The bumps don't bother me when I have a bowel movement but the bumps kind of poke me when I touch them in a certain angle. What is it? I am worried. Please help.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied April 1st, 2012
What could it be?
|

replied April 3rd, 2012
Anyone? Please.
|

replied April 18th, 2012
It finally healed on it's own.