Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Neurological Disorders Forum

hands and arms jerk

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
My hand and arms will sometimes jerk. This is not something that happens repeataly.
I may be using the computer or brushing my hair. It happens once and then its gone until next time,but is something i have never had before. Since I am passed 60 was just wondering if it was something I should really be concerned about.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 6th, 2009
hands & arms jerk
after taking MEDICATION called suboxone for pain in the hip my hands keep jerking
please help me with some answers??
|

replied October 17th, 2010
to person that took suboxone for hip pain
suboxone is not a medication for pain. it is a treatment for people that are addicted to pain medications, like lortab and vicodine. who gave suboxone to you for pain?
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
subox, methadone for pain
methadone is also for drug addicts but I take it for chronic pain with tremendous sucess!!! In fact, it is the ONLY thing that helps me.
|

replied February 2nd, 2011
subox, methadone for pain
methadone is also for drug addicts but I take it for chronic pain with tremendous sucess!!! In fact, it is the ONLY thing that helps me.
|

replied December 23rd, 2012
My boyfriends hands/fingers twitch all the time he doesn't realise he is doing it I'm worried its something more serious? He is healthy and 46...any suggestions
|

replied June 8th, 2014
I started experiencing frequent jerks of my hands/arms...especially when I use the computer and I am typing. Is this something serious I should be concerned about?
|
Quick Reply