Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Multiple Sclerosis Forum

Hand tremor and muscle weakness

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
My MRI came back as: Scattered small non-specific areas of non-enhancing deep white matter signmal alteration are seen in the hemispheres with differential diagnosis to include migraine headaches (which I don't get) small vessel disease (doctor ruled that out) gliosis from previous trauma amd demyelinating disease. My ex-husband was very abusive and liked to hit me in the head but that was over 5 years ago. Wouldn't my symptoms have shown up sooner? Doctors did bring up MS. My symptoms are: Hand tremor (RIGHT HAND ONLY), loss of short term memory, muscle weakness and muscle stiffness, left hand tingles with numbness. I have had a few feelings of electrical shock run through my body from right leg through to my left arm and hand. Trouble sleeping, trouble spelling and knowing what words to say when I'm talking. I seem to loose my voice quite often (horseness). I loose everythig and it's frustrating! I've lost so much muscle tone in my legs, but I'm trying to build my legs again except I'm so tired all the time. I was fired from my job because over a month my work went dowm hill fast. My data entry was so inaccurate and I couldn't remember how to do things I was doing on a regular basis. Doctors told me I was depressed and having anxiety problems so they labeled me with mental illness! Stop taking meds & feel much better. HELP any suggestions??
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied March 31st, 2010
Community Volunteer
I'd seek another opinion...best wishes.

zig
|
Did you find this post helpful?