Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Low Blood Pressure and Hypotension Forum

Hand shaking

Must Read
What exactly is blood pressure in the first place? And how can you know if your blood pressure is either high OR low?...
Millions of American have blood pressure problems. Learn what can put you at risk of high or low blood pressure here....
High blood pressure and low blood pressure manifest physical symptoms. Learn the signs of hypertension and hypotension here....
I'm a 15 year old male, tall and very skinny. I think my habits have been the same for the past few years but I haven't had this issue until just a few months ago. My hands always shake like crazy now and I mean horribly crazy. You can easily see my fingers, especially my thumbs twitching from a distance if I hold out my hand. I don't want to show my mom because she'd probably freak out. My blood pressure is low I think, when I got it read it was 102/40 last month but I don't know how accurate it was. As far as I know, I show no other signs of low blood pressure, the only thing I can think of is the weakness but I think its more like strength but maybe its cause I'm 130 pounds 6'0 tall. Most of the time they shake bad but sometimes its not very noticeable. I'm getting worried now because I think this is very unnatural. I don't know why my blood pressure is so low, does not eating a lot cause it? Thanks everyone for any advice!
Did you find this post helpful?
|