Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Foot Disorders Forum

Half of my little toe is numb and itchy

Must Read
We answer the questions: What is a wart? How do warts spread? What types of warts can you get? More basic facts on warts and plantar warts here....
What causes warts and in particular, plantar warts? And are adults or children more at risk of getting them. More on risks and causes here....
Do you know how to spot a wart? Learn the signs and symptoms of warts located on the feet, plus when you should seek medical help for a plantar wart....
Hi well it started when I was on holiday in spain. I was wearing flipflops which i'm thinking was the cause. But in the middle of the holiday I started feeling a numbness in my left little toe but only on the outside half. It started about 2 weeks ago and it gets really itchy.

Also if I put pressure on the area below the little toe it makes an extreme tingly feeling as if im pressing on the nerve which I've never felt before.

Blue bit is where the numbness is, red bit is where I get the extreme tingly feeling when pressure is put on it.

Sometimes when I walk it feels as if something is sort of loose in that area aswell.

There, I think I've been as specific as I can haha

Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 8th, 2011
I have had the exact same symptoms for 6 weeks now. Been doing Accupuncture which we can't tell yet if it is helping.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: numb, itchy, numbness
Quick Reply