Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Half my vagina is purple.

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
hi, I am young, and I have not had sex. But I have noticed in the right inner half of my vagina (the labia minora bit) is purple, but on the left side it is pink. I have no idea what this means should I be worried?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper kristigraham
|

replied December 1st, 2011
Community Volunteer
Our bodies are very uneven. The main places where you will see that is your feet, breasts and vulva (and sometimes your head/face).

A normal vulva can be many colors, and mostly the colors are uneven. So just the edges of your inner lips can be colored, or even just a bit of one lip.

The normal colors goes from white, pink, red, wine red, purple, dark purple, brown, dark brown to almost black. Your inner lips can be totally hidden inside, peeking out, poking out or hanging out. They can be smoothe or wrinkly. But most of all, they are uneven.

If you have any worries, speak to your mom.

Take care.
|

replied December 6th, 2011
oh, thank you so much! This helps a lot, I couldn't get that out of my head until you told me it's natural. Once again I thank you heaps!
|
Tags: vagina, vaginal, sex
Quick Reply