I just shave. Hair removal products can cause irritation to the area. Once hair begins to grow back it can become itchy. Lotion to the area in SMALL amounts can minimize the itching and shaving again will eliminate the itching.
Do you mean removing pubic hairs? I don't think it's safe to use because you could end up getting it on your genitals, which would be dangerous and painful. You can shave, but that can cause razor burn and ingrown hairs. Waxing is the best way to go.
I'd definately have to say waxing is the best. I was worried about going at first because everyone says it hurts so much and my hair's pretty thick haha! But I went and it's TOTALLY not as painful as everyone says, at least for me. You should try
Ok, let me just give you a little anatomy reminder: the vagina is the area which is inside your body. It is not the place where the hairs are. The Pubic area is the place where you have the hair, and it is not called a vagina. If you click on the link that I posted previously, there are tips in that page to successfully shave that area and tips on how to avoid rashes and what to do if you get one.
"It is also important to realize that if youâre planning on keeping your pubic area smooth and hairless, you will need to shave regularly, even daily. You should consider if this is worth the trouble; what is appealing now may not be after four or five weeks of daily shaving. In addition to being time-consuming, the maintenance can be costly since you need to invest in special shaving equipment and care like a new razor, female shaving cream, baby oil and/or aloe vera cream. Back top
If you have already tried shaving and are experiencing any of the above problems, there are general treatment procedures to help. However, these are not comprehensive, and if you are having any serious problems, you should consult your medical provider.
* Itching/irritation: Apply 1 percent hydrocortisone two or three times per day. Avoid shaving for two months.
* Razor burn: Use aloe vera to soothe sensitive skin and help alleviate the pain.
* Bumps: Take a warm bath, and see your doctor if the bumps donât clear up after one week.
* Blisters/pimples: As long as theyâre not painful and donât bother you, thereâs no problem.
* Keep them clean and dry, and do not pick them.
* Genital infections: Consult your doctor, or visit Planned Parenthood.
* Ingrown hairs: Do not pick at them as this could cause infection. To prevent ingrown hairs, shave downward with the angle of the hair, or clip hairs instead of shaving. Also, some creams can help exfoliate the skin and relieve ingrown hairs. Check with your medical provider about these topical treatments.
* Folliculitis: If folliculitis is mild, a topical over-the-counter antibiotic will work, such as polysporin, Neosporin or bacitracin used two or three times per day.
Remember: These treatments are simply recommendations and are not a diagnosis of any condition. If the symptoms donât clear up, we highly recommend you consult your medical provider."
Hi,I used veet hair removing cream on my vaginal area after a minute later i feel lots of pain and irritation there which i could not bear it & immidiately i washed my vaginal area for 7 to 10 minutes with water and then soup.After some hour later when i went to toilet to pass out the urine i saw that there were light brown sort of blood around my vaginal area and some dry blood paste around my upper lap.I was very much worried and still i am very much worried about that what was happen to me.I immidiately contact to my GP and tells about the bleeding.My Gp asked me that when did you have last sex.I told my GP that i am virgin and didnt do sex at all.My GP only gave me priscription didnt tell me anything why it was happen after using hear removing cream.As if my period date was gone and the blood not seem to be a period blood.Please help me & tell me why it was happen to me.
I also had the problem that my skin would always turn red when I started shaving every day, especailly in the intimate Area.
It turned out that the solution is to use only parfum free products. This package contains an aftershave which was espacially developed for women