Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

H.pylori ........Stomach pain (left side) headaches & dizzin

Must Read
Abdominal pain and bellyaches are common. Though most cases of abdominal pain aren't serious, sometimes you will need to see a doctor. We’ll review some of...
Abdominal pain can be uncomfortable but is very common. But when is pain in the abdomen serious? Learn how to describe your symptoms more accurately so that yo...
It's important to "know your pain" to help your doctor diagnose the reason behind abdominal pain. Read on for more tools and information about how to diagnose ...
I have had a variety of problems for the past two years. I have a bloated/swollen feeling to the left side of my abdomen, I feel aches and pains across the shoulders, weak legs, heartburn and regular headaches and bouts of dizziness.
I had an endoscopy and was told it was gastritis. I have tries several proton pumps with no relief. I was then told I had helicobacter pylori.....I have since had two courses of antibiotics. I have not had the results following the second course of antibiotics but regardless of the results, my symptoms persist ?
Has anyone any ideas of what it could be ? I know of someone with gall stones and a hernia who is experiencing similar symptoms, but I have had x-rays and an ultra sound scan that uncovered nothing ? HELP !
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied July 3rd, 2012
H. Pylori eradication....
H. Pylori can be very hard to get rid of even after a treatment of antibiotics. I myself have had one round, and just recently discovered that I still have the infection after experiencing symptoms again. I did not follow the information given by an appararent H. Pylori guru (he himself has suffered from H. Pylori, is a Doctor and has dedicated a number of years researching how we can eradicate this bacteria naturally). I was hoping I would get rid of mine with just antibiotics and SOME of his suggestions, but unfortunately mine has re-occurred. I would suggest you look up David Hompes - H. Pylori and combine his ideas with antibiotics. Getting rid of H. Pylori is something that has to become a bit of a lifestyle change as it thrives on certain foods. David Hompes also has a e-book that can be downloaded and I am going too, this time follow 100% ALONG with conventional medication to kick it in the but!! Wish you well.
|

replied June 28th, 2013
HELP! I have the same problem as you!!! H. Pylori?
Hi SAFC171067, I have THIS EXACT problem, complete with the leg weakness and shoulder pain, which baffles all the doctors I have seen. It has been over a year for you, are you feeling better? I have been sick for two months, infected while traveling in Cameroon. I am about to start a course of antibiotics for 14 days, but based on what i have read, I am not confident this is going to make me feel better. I would seriously do anything to feel better as this is more or less making everything in my life miserable. Please advise if you have found anything at all that worked for you.
|

replied June 28th, 2013
Hi SAFC171067, I have THIS EXACT problem, complete with the leg weakness and shoulder pain, which baffles all the doctors I have seen. It has been over a year for you, are you feeling better? I have been sick for two months, infected while traveling in Cameroon. I am about to start a course of antibiotics for 14 days, but based on what i have read, I am not confident this is going to make me feel better. I would seriously do anything to feel better as this is more or less making everything in my life miserable. Please advise if you have found anything at all that worked for you.
|