Medical Questions > Womens Health > Sexual Health - Women Forum

gushing orgasm (Page 1)

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Recently I have had gushing orgasms from clitoral stimulation. It felt good but is messy and embarassing with a partner you have not been in a long-term relationship with. Is there any way to control it or reduce the amount?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper spicecouple
|
Users who thank ba89 for this post: ali69 

replied June 25th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
There are no other place in your body that opens up in your vulva to store that much fluid, other than the bladder. Nothing in the human anatomy can make enough fluid instantaneously to "gush" in such a short time frame. The body is not a tap connected to a fluid supply that can just be opened to make it gush out unless it comes from the bladder. If it did not come from the bladder then where did it come from? You will surely feel it in your abdomen if a cup full of fluid suddenly appear there.

Female ejaculation is normally at most a teaspoon of sweet fluid, often cloudy or creamy. This is what the urethral sponge manufactures and what is commonly believed to be female ejaculate.

This is not what you see in the "movies", but then when last did you see a nine inch penis or a man that could have sex for hours and ejaculate cups full time after time, other than in the "movies".

It is most likely fluid from the bladder. During orgasm all sorts of pressures and contractions will go through the pelvic floor and it can force the bladder valve to open up. There are some speculation that the bladder manufactures some clear fluid or that fluid from the urethral sponge push back in the urethra into the bottom of the bladder during sexual stimulation and that is what is gushing out. It is not pure urine but it contains some components of urine and some from the female prostrate (urethral sponge) It will feel good because it fits in with the pattern of general pressure release and relaxation that the orgasm brings.

You should make sure that you urinate immediately before you get stimulated. You should also not "push out" or bear down during orgasm. Do not clinch up but also do not push. You can also just put down some towels and enjoy it or try it in the shower or bath.
|

replied November 18th, 2011
I disagree, there is much literature and discussion (and personal experience) that suggests that one CAN infact 'gush' or 'squirt' large amounts. It might not be common, but it is very possible, and i believe that it is unhelpful dismissing a persons experience and telling them that is is liquid from the bladder, as this will only serve to embarres them and make them feel more uncomfortable with their situation.

from personal experience, and confirmed by a number of my friends i can assure you @BA89 that it is very possible to have large amounts of sweet gushing liquid come out of the body during sex and orgasm. Its not urin, it has no smell and tastes like water with minerals in it. congratulations, its a beautiful thing to be so well connected to your body and your pleasure. And if your lover feels somewhat uncomfortable with it, just let him know thats its a sign that hes doing the right thing!
|
Users who thank nanatalia for this post: mak87 

replied November 27th, 2011
sexual health womens forum
i agree with Nanatalia as i to have experienced large amounts of fluid gushing during sex and orgasm recently. Yes i also agree to the fact that there is no or very little smell but it does have a sweet taste and can get very messy. towels help but i soaked through them. I have found this happens when i am really relaxed. I also find that it leaves me very excited and more than satisfied and very willing to extend the length of time of play. My husband finds this very exciting and it then makes him last longer to please.
|

replied October 23rd, 2012
I am also facing same problem. why it has no smell and exactly looks like pee? Moreover, My vagina is little too streatched after am sexually active. I managed to reach orgasm since my school days by masturbating. Is this normal?
|

replied December 7th, 2012
gushing not squirting
agreed, i have recently experienced this ON A REGULAR BASIS with my new girlfriend. She definitely gushes with the right stimulation which she has helped me find. I have made her gush up to 7 times in one evening. I have not gotten my miners light on yet but I can tell you it is NOT coming from the urethra. It seems to be coming from the area, g-spot maybe, that swells and gets firm with finger stimulation. BTW - it doesn't smell, its not whiteish or sticky and she ABSOLUTELY LOVES IT!
|

replied March 23rd, 2012
As a woman who ejaculates/squirts/gushes large amounts of liquid
As a woman who ejaculates/squirts/gushes large amounts of liquid - I'm completely offended by many of the posts on here. The scientific research is mixed on the topic - but there IS scientific research to support my own personal experience. The fluid replenishes itself and it feels really really good to release it. I'm 38 years old and just started to ejaculate clear liquid that smells good - not like urine. The organisms are vaginal and I only had cliteral orgasms up until now. I learned how to do it and it's wonderful. It bothers me that people - mostly MEN - want to deny that this is a reality for some women....The men I've been with love it.
|

replied April 16th, 2013
Absolutely, what a relief to read your post. i can gush and squirt so much, via my partners fingers or oenis, we always have to use baby care mats to protect the bed. We can get soaked, and I know its coming from my vagina, it mixes with blood when i'm having a period. I can hear and feel the squelching as it pours down my partners hand when he presses repeatedly on my g spot and the warm release of the liquid inside my vagina. No way is it coming from the pee hole. However i keep reading that it's supposed to exit via the uretha, so I was beginning to wonder what we are experiencing. Something different, or undocumented, making me feel rather freakish. However the pleasure we both get is more than rewarding, and we carry on enjoying our special sex life. No other of my partners ever discovered this in me and I'm 50!!
|

replied September 20th, 2009
There is nothing wrong with you, susan is missing a few important points here.

There are actually 2 types of what is called female ejaculate. The first, and most well known, comes from the vaginal walls - it's basically an overflow of sorts of the natural lubricants the vag produces. When people refer to cumming, this is what they typically refer to. The fluid is milky, pretty thick, and usually only a small amount is produced. Some women can squirt it if they have good muscles and produce a lot of it, most women it just kinda drips out.

The second type is much less known, happens for different reasons, and is (in my experience) MUCH more enjoyable and intense. I can't remember the technical name for it, but what happens is when the paraurethral glands (the glands in between the g spot tissue and the urinary tract) are stimulated during sex, they begin to release SIGNIFICANT amounts of fluid. The fluid is released into the urinary tract. It doesn't seep out because the pressure applied to the gspot narrows the urinary tract and makes it clench up. When the pressure is decreased, or the fingers pulled completely, the fluid that has been building up in the tract will violently gush out, in MUCH larger amounts than expected. We're talking up to 2 cups (even as much as a LITRE has been recorded). The fluid itself is generally clear to milky in consistancy, and it tastes either like nothing or kind of sweet (there are actually two types of sugars contained in the fluid). The fluids that comprise it are MUCH different than urine - sometimes trace amounts of urine will enter in because of the amount left on the walls of the urethra, or if you continue pushing past when your lover has released pressure, it will cause your bladder to empty itself. This release of fluid amounts to an AMAZING orgasmic feeling because of the feeling of release and pressure, even though the action is separate from orgasm.

Bottom line, you aren't urinating. I have urinated before sex and produced almost a cup and a half of fluid from this kind of ejaculation, and I've been able to do it up to 4 times in less than 2 hours of sex. Not every woman can do it either, because women vary in the amounts of paraurethal tissue they posesses. You should feel really happy and lucky! Keep doing what you're doing, explain this to your lover, and have happy sex.
|
Users who thank thems42 for this post: fairydreams 

replied October 22nd, 2012
Hi, i recently started a relationship (actually he's my first boyfriend) and after we finally kissed i felt something weird. I was gushing, as some have been describing it, and i'm worried since i'm new at this and i'm only 17 years old. We had no type of sexual intercourse, we simply kissed. At the end of the day I felt as if i were wet and i was worried, he luckly didn't notice it. I was wet as my underwear too. It also happened the next day and i'm worried since i can't explain why this is happening since i'm still a virgin.
Can you please explain to me why this occurs?
|

replied October 27th, 2012
You're just getting wet! That is COMPLETELY NORMAL! When we get sexually aroused we secret fluids to make our vaginal walls lubricated for the insertion of a penis. Wow that sounded somewhat technical...

You're just getting excited! Your lady parts are eager for that man meat and getting wet is a good thing, you're aroused Surprised)
|

replied September 20th, 2009
Especially eHealthy
Thems42,

There is no gland in the human body (male or female) that can manufacture that much fluid on demand in such a short time. No blood, semen, saliva, arousal fluid, menstruation or urine.

So where does it come from? If it builds up in the ‘female prostrate’ glands you will look like a giraffe that swallowed a beach ball because there would be two cups of fluid (or up to a liter) jammed into that small area between your vagina and your pubic bone. At 30 ml the volume of the fluid will be 9 times the volume of the area it is claimed to come from. At a liter it will have to swell up 300 times its own size. A cup will make it swell up 70 times its own size.

It is like saying that if you rub your ring finger for a few minutes, it will build up a liter of fluid (or two cups of fluid) in your finger and squirt it out all at once if it have a valve. I think that you can appreciate that this is not possible.

The other option is that it will not be building up but be manufactured on the spot, so about 4 ml every 0.8 seconds. Once again, no known gland in the body can manufacture fluid at that rate.

The only place where that much fluid can be stored is in the bladder which has the space and ability to expand...

The tissue that makes up this are around the urethra is the same tissue that forms the male prostate gland. I am yet to see a man that can ejaculate 1 or 2 cups or a liter!

In the studies done a catheter was placed into the woman's bladder. What is considered female ejaculate leaked from around the tube and contained PSA (prostrate marker) and urine came out in greater quantities from the tube stuck into the bladder when she was sexually stimulated.

The latest British studies showed that this "prostatic" fluid can be produced by stimulating the clitoris or the g-spot and it happens independent of an orgasm. It is however still only a few drops of fluid to a little less than a teaspoon full.

From other studies it has also been shown that female urine after sex contains PSA supporting the theory that the actual female prostatic fluid pushes up into the bladder from where it gets released in these large quantities. These amounts of cross contamination between PSA and urine are too much to be explained by "left over".
There is nothing wrong with female ejaculation; no matter where it comes from and how much it is and what fluids are mixed in with it. As you indicated, it is extremely pleasurable and a lot of fun. There is no reason why a woman should be ashamed of anything coming from her body. Men normally enjoy this even more than their partners and a man that is repulsed by it is not worth it to keep around.
|

replied August 30th, 2013
Its called the skien's gland..anatomical equivalent of the prostate for women, capable of releasing up to a liter of ejaculate instantaneously and able to replenish damn near immediately... if you arent a Dr, i highly suggest you stop putting fiction up here, because your post just made you look VERY VERY uneducated.
|

replied August 31st, 2013
Community Volunteer
No, The Skene's glands are not able to release much more than in a male. Science and physics does not cease to exist just because we are women.

Gushing/squirting is not the same as female ejaculation. Female ejaculation comes from the skene's glands and the paraurethral glands, and at the most a desert spoon full of sweet fluid, similar to male semen (it is after all the same glands, that is why it is called the female prostate)
|

replied September 25th, 2013
Actually: "It has been demonstrated that a large amount of lubricating fluid (filtered blood plasma[specify]) can be secreted from this gland when stimulated from inside the vagina.[5] Some reports indicate that embarrassment regarding female ejaculation, and the mistaken notion that the substance is urine, can lead to purposeful suppression of sexual climax, leading women to seek medical advice and even undergo surgery to "stop the urine." - Wikipedia (Skene's Gland)
|

replied September 21st, 2009
I won't argue the science behind the paraurethal glands because there simply hasn't been enough research behind them to say that they CAN'T release that much fluid - and in any case, the amount of fluid released from person to person is going to differ because none of our bodies are the same.

What research has been done has been focused mainly on the amount of fluid released and the composition of the fluid. The composition of this fluid is completely different than urine - it only contains trace amounts of urea. The fluid itself is actually composed of fluids from 3 seperate sources, the paraurethal glands being one of them. The composition differs from woman to woman, but the one thing that remains constant is that the fluid is NOT urine. If you are ever in close contact with it you'll find that it does not smell, or look like urine, and like i said before it tastes either like nothing or kind of sweet (which is not what id expect urine to taste like).

As for the amount not coinciding with what is known about the urethra, I can only speak from my personal experience. I always make it a point to urinate before sex, and I can achieve this kind of orgasm in as little as 20 minutes. When it happens to me, over a cup of fluid gushes out at one time, not even through my own pushing but by fingers being removed from my vagina. The pressure build up through out the experience is tangible, I can feel it, and I can feel the release. For as much as I know about the body, I atleast know that it is impossible to produce almost a cup of urine in 20 minutes while actually sweating and dehydrating during sex.
|

replied October 22nd, 2009
what do you suggest doing to lessen the amount of fluid that the female orgasm produces? just urinating right before any kind of play?
|

replied August 9th, 2014
I have found that my gushing occurs only in 2 specific positions; me on top of him and me on my back with my legs pulled tightly into my body. My point being, perhaps you can "control" it, the way I do, with positions. Above all else, enjoy it! This is new to me and my boyfriend. We are both experienced, enjoy our bodies, enjoy each other and have a tremendous sex life together. Please her and she will please you. Please him and he will please you. It's simply but true!!
|

replied October 22nd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
That will be good. You can also just learn to enjoy that as a natural part of your love making. Use some extra protection over the bed and go for it!!
|

replied May 3rd, 2010
I have experienced these gushing orgasms and I know they aren't urine, which Susan862003 is greatly mistaken about. If you research the paraurethal glands and female ejaculation (e.g. scholarly medical database such as "PubMed") you will see that female ejaculation it is not urine and very natural. In my own search, the first result was this article from the Journal of Sexual Medicine (Volume 4 Issue 5, Pages 1388 - 1393 Published Online: 18 Jul 2007) says this:

"Introduction.
Many speculations have been made on the possible existence of a "female prostate gland" and "female ejaculation." Despite several reports on the subject, controversy still exists around the "female prostate" and whether such a gland might be the source of fluid emitted during orgasm (ejaculation).

Aim.
To investigate the ultrasonographic, biochemical, and endoscopic features in two women who reported actual ejaculations during orgasm.

Main Outcome Measures.
Perineal ultrasound studies, as well as biochemical characteristics of ejaculate and urethroscopy, have been performed in two women.

Methods.
Two premenopausal women, 44 and 45 years of age, who actually reported fluid expulsion (ejaculation) during orgasm have been investigated. Ultrasound imaging, biochemical studies of the ejaculated fluid, and endoscopy of the urethra have been used to identify a prostate in the female. Ejaculated fluid parameters have been compared to voided urine samples.

Results.
On high-definition perineal ultrasound images, a structure was identified consistent with the gland tissue surrounding the entire length of the female urethra. On urethroscopy, one midline opening (duct) was seen just inside the external meatus in the six-o''clock position. Biochemically, the fluid emitted during orgasm showed all the parameters found in prostate plasma in contrast to the values measured in voided urine.

Conclusions.
Data of the two women presented further underline the concept of the female prostate both as an organ itself and as the source of female ejaculation.

Wimpissinger F, Stifter K, Grin W, and Stackl W. The female prostate revisited: Perineal ultrasound and biochemical studies of female ejaculate. J Sex Med 2007;4:1388 to 1393."

Also, I found another article (Med Hypotheses. 2009 Dec;73(6):1069-71. Epub 2009 Sep 18.) that said:

"Women have glandular tissue below the bladder and surrounding the urethra that appears to be homologous to the male prostate. This tissue (also called "female prostate" or Skene's glands) appears to the source of a viscous, white secretion, which exits from the urethra upon sexual stimulation in some women. Analysis of this secretion (also known as "female ejaculate"), and comparison with pre-coital urine from the same women, revealed that its composition was unlike urine and often contained components also found in male seminal fluid (minus the sperm). The female ejaculate had lower levels of creatinine, but had elevated levels of prostate specific antigen, prostatic acidic phosphatase, prostate specific acid phosphatase, and glucose. The functional importance of female ejaculate has yet to be fully elucidated. It is possible that retention of a prostatic tissue homolog and its glandular secretion in women is merely a vestige of development and differentiation from an embryonic, gender-neutral body plan. We hypothesize that female ejaculation has a unique function in producing a secretion into the urethra that provides protection from urinary tract infections (UTIs). We further predict that female ejaculate contains antimicrobial compounds including elements such as zinc. We also hypothesize that retention of prostatic tissue and an ability to ejaculate its glandular secretion were maintained in women because these traits provided an evolutionary advantage. Specifically: (1) women who could ejaculate antimicrobial secretions into the urethra were less likely to suffer UTIs (particularly coitus-induced UTIs), (2) women without UTIs were more likely to be receptive to coitus at a greater frequency, (3) women engaging in frequent coitus were more likely to become pregnant, and (4) women who became pregnant often were more likely to successfully reproduce the species."
|

replied May 3rd, 2010
Especially eHealthy
Huh?
u0352426,

I never implied that female ejaculation does not exist. Anybody looking at the scientiffic and medical evidence must be crazy to to think that it is real. You will also see that most of these research papers study one or two women, normally in their 40's or late 30's. Once you sort out the real research from the rehashed research, you will only find three or four small studies done over all these years and the millions upon millions of women that gush/squirt/ejaculate.

In most of the scientifically sound studies (and there are very few, despite the huge interest and controversy of the subject), they suggest that further studies should color the fluid in the bladder a different color (marker color) before the experiment. Although this is relatively easy to do and is done daily as part of normal medical procedures, nobody has dared to publish the results from such a study yet.

With my engineering and science background, I was taught to do a sanity check on everything that I hear and see. There are no 'magic', everything has to have an explanation. Things does not just appear out of thin air. So the question that you need to answer for yourself is how much fluid do you think gets secreted by these glands and how quickly can that happen.

No known gland can manufacture that volume of fluid in a second or two. The capabilities of the male prostrate is well known - look at the most a man ejaculates and you will see the absolute maximum the prostrate glands can produce over a long period of time. Not even in a man does this fluid get manufactured on the spot but over time.

There are absolutely no research that shows any fluid being stored in the female prostrate or any ducts connected to it (and it should be easy to see with MRI and CAT scans). The only store of fluids that can enter the urethra is the bladder, which also has the greatest ability to 'manufacture' fluid in a short time period in the human body. Add to that the fact that the 'g spot' stimulation actually manipulates the area right around the very muscle that is supposed to keep the bladder sealed off (women does not have a shutdown valve like men when they get aroused) and that orgasm will make this muscle contract and release in some women.

The actual advice that most books on the subject will give women is to stop clinching the muscles in the urethra closed. If it feels like you want to urinate, release and bear down like when you want to urinate and squeeze out every last drop.

So if this fluid does indeed come from the Skene's glands (".. be homologous to the male prostate..)", it will definitely explain the phenomena of female ejaculation and some of the shorter bursts of squirting, but not gushing large volumes of fluid.

Take a cup of water. Now think of jamming it up your urethra in the 2 or 3 inches between the opening and the bladder, right between the pubic bone and the vagina in an area that does not contain any free space but is tightly packed with organs that have all taken in some extra blood due to arousal, and is thus even tighter packed together. I think that you will realize that this is physically not possible. Fluid also does not compress at all so its got to be the full volume of the fluid that needs to be stored there for release in three or four glorious spouting gushes.

So it is clear that the phenomena of gushing and female ejaculation are two different things.

Now if you were to say to me that you think that this fluid builds up in the Skene's glands and because the muscles in the pelvic floor prevents it from leaking out it pushes back into the bladder and that some of the fluid is actually secreted from the lower part of the bladder wall as part of the arousal process, you have a much better chance to convince me. Until then, female gushing just does not pass the possibility test.

So I will come back to my normal advice: everything you do is part of your wonderful uniqueness as a woman. Embrace it and enjoy it. Your partner will normally have the same reaction. He will feel like super man for giving you so much pleasure that you lose control over your muscles and/or ejaculate. Either way it is a wonderful experience that should be embraced, not suppressed.

Take care!
|

replied July 8th, 2010
Female Ejaculation
Me and my partner have tried making me do this "Female Ejaculation" we researched methods on the internet and did exactly as it said (Stimulating the G spot and clitorus) and still nothing. I am still unaware of where my G spot is as it's difficult to locate by myself. I dont know what im doing wrong I only attend to achieve normal orgasms instead of squirting/gushing.
Any tips?
|

replied December 19th, 2011
Get a vibrator. It will help. Ge the one with the butterfly on it which will stimualte the g spot and clitoris at the same time. Start it slow and then work it up. You will be amazed to see what your body can do.
|

replied December 19th, 2011
Get a vibrator. It will help. Ge the one with the butterfly on it which will stimualte the g spot and clitoris at the same time. Start it slow and then work it up. You will be amazed to see what your body can do.
|

replied August 30th, 2013
PUSH while you are stimulated... push and if it feels like something is coming out withoit the sensation of releasing your bladder...you will know you are doing it... dont clench... push harder... it will feel amazing...
|

replied July 8th, 2010
Especially eHealthy
xAestheticx, Not all women have the glands needed ('female prostrate'). So if you cannot find that spot, try again in a few years. There are some evidence that the skene's glands ('female prostrate') can develop in your mid to late 20's. Often women will become ejaculatory in their late 20's.

In the mean time, continue to enjoy your orgasms the way you get them now.

Best of luck
|
Users who thank UnknownABC for this post: xAestheticx 

replied June 13th, 2011
Gushing
I agree it was a bit of a shock when it first happened as it didnt happen to me until i was with my partner who is my first time real love at the age of 32...I gotta say once you know what it is and get rid of the embarrasment it is a very enjoyable experiance. I am very much intrigued as to where exactly it comes from as i have read so many reviews that it come from the bladder but i know myn deffinetly comes from my vagina and not my urethra so i may take a little trial of my own as i read in one of the above comments of drinking some kind of dye that will show exactly if it is from the bladder???? I will keep u all posted Smile
|

replied July 8th, 2010
susan862003, ohh I didnt realise that, I have recently just turned 17 so I guess i'll have to put that on hold til my mid to late 20's.

I was also wondering if you had any experience with Female Ejaculation?

If you dont want to answer that then just let me know

Thanks.
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Hi xAestheticx....I am a ejaculating woman...I can tell you one thing...You do not find this happening, it finds you...The two main ingredients for this trip to heaven are being in the deepest love for a man that is possible and willing to show him your soul during love making....Take care...

Caroline
|

replied July 8th, 2010
Hey Caroline, what has your experience been like with Ejaculating? and how long did it take you until you were able to do it. I once read on the internet somewhere that someone aged 13 was able to Ejaculate. I wish I could do this someday

Thanks
|

replied April 16th, 2013
Ha, i didn't know I could do this until I met the most amazing considerate but very experienced lover who stumbled on this capability in met almost by accident, and I'm 50!! He had met it before luckily so he was less shocked than i. I'm still getting used to it but, it is our very special pleasure, but no one has gushed or squirted as much as I do, so he says. We always use a baby care mat under us which can detract a little from spontaneity unless it's sheet-change day LOL,
|

replied November 5th, 2010
gushing orgasms
hi im pauline,,2 day i had my boyfriend round, im 44 yrs old , he was doin the fore play (fingering) very well, nd this has never happened to me b4, i dont even know how to write bout it really, nd i started GUSHING thats the only word i can think to use, we were on top of 13.5 quilt it measured bout 20inch diamenter and soaked all the way through quilt nd sheet and into mattress that was 6 hours ago and my mattress is still wet ,i think that is a farst amount of fluid ,im on here because i was worried some thing might b wrong with me , and you are all confusing me , oh and this happened at least 5 times in 20 mins,
|

replied July 8th, 2011
same for me. and i dont like it but he does. im 47 and this never happened before w anyone, so why only him? we have been together a year.
|

replied September 27th, 2013
Experienced User
My wife had been married for 25 years before we met,but had never 'squirted' until after we married. Some men are not willing to take the time to really pleasure their partner and many do not know how to really pleasure them.
Enjoy.
|

replied April 16th, 2013
Enjoy it and use baby care mats or even pet travel mats (they're cheaper and just as good) to protect your bed. We go through tons, it's lucky i have a toddler who's potty training lol, so not too many questions asked by older siblings. But i know it can be a huge shock the amount of fluid that can come out, and over and over again,it just keeps coming every time it's stimulated.
|

hi im pauline,,2 day i had my boyfriend round, im 44 yrs old , he was doin the fore play (fingering) very well, nd this has never happened to me b4, i dont even know how to write bout it really, nd i started GUSHING thats the only word i can think to use, we were on top of 13.5 quilt it measured bout 20inch diamenter and soaked all the way through quilt nd sheet and into mattress that was 6 hours ago and my mattress is still wet ,i think that is a farst amount of fluid ,im on here because i was worried some thing might b wrong with me , and you are all confusing me x and it happened at least 5 times in 20 minsx
|

Especially eHealthy
mumof04, If you enjoyed it, and he enjoyed it, there is nothing to be worried or ashamed of. Next time, put something waterproof over the bed and go for it!

Take care!
|

This post is being reviewed to be sure that it adheres to our Community Guidelines.
Thanks for your patience!

replied November 21st, 2010
A Male's view
I not a doctor or a female, but have some experience with a girlfriend who was lucky enough to experience very intese gushing orgasms. Hopefully it helps with your understanding. I had to study them and teach here what was happening as her ex-husband had her very confused.

One night I counted 25 orgasms in a 4 hour period. They ranged from a cup to couple table spoons. After 25 she started getting dehydrated so we stopped. She was 34 at the time and had experienced them since high school. It is quite a turn on, but very messy. It is not urine, the taste is not bad and there was no smell. She also had to use the restroon on a break to urinate after expelling more than 2-3 cups of fluid. She could achieve orgasm after less than a minutes of clitoral stimulation and her orgasms were extreemly intense and almost painful. After an orgasm if I did not stop the next one would immediately start building.

In my experience the ability to have a gushing orgasm is rare. I have been with about 50 women and no others were able to achieve a gushing orgasm. I have tried, but like a woman said above, I think you either achieve these or you don't.

Get 2 beds and enjoy!!
|

replied June 24th, 2012
Thanks for this. I never considered the dehydration aspect. It explains quite a bit. One of the things I wonder though is if the gushing would stop/disappear as suddenly as it started. I hope not - I'd heard a lot about it before I started experiencing it. What was shocking is the fact that it was happeningto me! I don't care what it is - urine, ejaculate, pedialite, soda - all i know is I 've had some of the most intense orgasms of my life since it started and my man of nearly 25 years thinks I'm the hottest thing
|

replied December 13th, 2010
You see Ronstar...being in love is way better than just sex:)
|

replied January 1st, 2011
I just wanted to give a little imput.
I'm a 27 year old women who has 'gushing' orgasms. I first had one when i was 21 with an ex partner who was disgusted. I felt rubbish and thought i was urinating during sex. I avoided sex for many years, not wanting to have a repeat session. I thought there was something wrong with me. I have since met a man whom i adore completely. We are so happy and in love. He loves my orgasms. I do agree that being in love aids with the orgasm, i can feel him in my body and mind. Our sheets are often soaked, but i no longer feel ashamed and embrace how lucky i am.
|
Quick Reply