Medical Questions > Cancer > Bone Cancer Forum

Growing bump on head

Few years ago I hit my head pretty hard my wife and I notices that I had a little bump or lump on the top of my head honestly I can't say how long it has been there we just noticed it the time I hit my head. We didn't think anything about this until about 2 weeks ago that lump started to grow it is sore to touch redish purple dry and itchy. I am very confused on what to do I do not have alot of money to got to the Doc. maybe somebody can tell me what it could be just to ease my mind. Thank you
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 15th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
If this bump looks like a raised red patched of skin covered with silvery scales, that are dry and itchy, you may have a case of head psoriasis.
New symptoms, like changed size, soreness and itchiness warrants medical attention.

Visit your dermatologist for true evaluation!
|

replied March 27th, 2009
bump on head
my son had a bump on his head last year december and not at the top front of his head l have notice a bump that sees to be gettning biger, and hurt him when you touch it he has ben feelning dizzy and havning headaces and looks in a confused state sometimes and wakes with a headce most mornings, whats wrong with him
|

replied March 30th, 2009
Lump on scalp
Several years ago I noticed a small "pea" size bump under my husband's scalp...now it has become so noticible people are starting to question. It is now approx the size of a quarter and pains him at times..it is also starting to change color. Any ideas? He said he doesn't go to the doctors because he doesn't think it is anything....I'm worried.
|

replied July 8th, 2009
my sister discovered a lump on her scull and it turned out to be metastasized from kidney cancer. she will die soon. don't leave any lump go to your doctor. what is a few dollars when it could save your life. i wish i could save hers but sadly it is too late
|