Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

groove down the middle of my skull

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
User Profile
Hi, I hope you can help!?
I feel weird! I have dizzy spells when I'm lying down and I can feel a weird groove down the middle of my skull! I don't take any medication and I haven't been to see a doctor, although I have had bout's of low blood pressure. Could this be the cause of my dizziness? More to the point What is this groove down the middle of my skull at the top of my head, which seems to move?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied January 16th, 2011
Brain and Head Injuries Answer A18553
Hello,

Welcome to ehealthforum

Dizziness on lying down could be due to various reasons as dehydration,low blood sugars,ear infection,anemia,blood pressure,anxiety,ageing etc.
It needs a proper evaluation and is very difficult to comment on net.Please visit a Physician soon for evaluation.Kindly do not ignore it and get yourself examined.

Take Care!

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Brain and Head Injuries , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.