Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Glans exposed after Circumcision

Must Read
A definition of the medical practice of infant male circumcision....
Is circumcision required for male babies? Why are boys circumcised? A quick review of the medical benefits of circumcision here. ...
What happens during a routine circumcision for a male child? Read more about this common procedure....
Has Circumcision made oral sex, sex or even manstrubation better?
Yes
No
No Difference
50%  50%  [ 1 ]
50%  50%  [ 1 ]
0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
I am 20 and had tight foreskin so had to go through Circumcision 5 days ago. Now my glands a exposed and i feel very uncomfortable and intense pain when it touches whatever i am wearing, although briefs are helping me a little bit. My glands become so dry it pains and i always have to put some gel to keep it moist. I am concerned that would i have to do this the rest of my life? Before Circumcision oral sex was not fun for me, practically i felt nothing other than discomfort when my partner tried to pull back my foreskin. But now my glands are so sensitive will i feel any different than before? Also now my underwear is always wet and one of my friend also 20 years old who was circumcised as an infant has his underwear always wet, will this happen always to me?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied May 3rd, 2009
circ
i mean your glans will loose some sensity in the next weeks and month.
after this you will have no problems with the free glans and it will be better for oral sex too, because your glans will be more clean now, with less smelling....
|
Did you find this post helpful?