Medical Questions > Relationships > Broken Hearted Forum

Given up on love

I wonder if I'll ever find anyone. It seems I find someone and we talk and then it just ends...it never goes anywhere. I am so alone that I'm in physical pain. I think I've given up, I'm doomed to become a loner for life--everyone hates me, no one loves me. I'm a screw up. I can't think of anyone who ever asked me out for real...maybe like two people and I'm an adult....what the heck I wasn't that bad. I guess I suck at life. I really just want to crawl into a hole and die.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 26th, 2009
U sound very depressed,and sadly ure knight in shining armor wont come along and save you from this dark place...a person always thinks that he will be happy once they find someone...but there is usually an underlying issue.how can you expect to make another person happy to be around you when you arent happy by yourself?maybe im a bit harsh,but i know what im talking about cus i was the same way..i was always looking for love to fill this hole inside,but nobody wants a broken person.you need to work through the negativity and realise all the postive things you have to offer and concentrate on that rather than the negative.ull learn to love yourself,only then will some guy see the sparkle and beautiful energy around you that will surely attract him(sorry,i assume youre a woman?)i know that nobody wants to be alone.people need people,but like i have told alot of people dont go looking for it.like u i had given up but i worked through my issues and i have now found a great friend to spend time with!good luck
|

User Profile
replied May 2nd, 2009
Supporter
usually when your depressed you think of the worse things to beat yourself up.
if you had a date before that's a good sign.
are you shy? what do you think happens after the date? i would suggest that you try to go out more even if it's chruch, cookout, library, anything. i met a lot of guys on a chat line, and i m on myspace for fun. put yourself out there.
|

replied May 2nd, 2009
Active User, very eHealthy
My mother used to say..
You can't expect someone else to make you happy. And you can't expect another persons to make you the center of their everything. That's too much pressure to put any human being. Just find the good things about yourself and polish them up! The shine will draw people to you. Be a good friend, be truthful and kind, and you will find love when tit's your time. But if you shut yourself away with negative thoughts, you will end up alone. Negativity breed negativity. Good luck and please try and be happy! Anyone that didn't stick around wasn't worth your time anyway!
|

replied May 3rd, 2009
IT'S ALL YOU
I used to be manic deppresed, but I had it all. My highschool sweetheart and kids. But for some reason I always felt alone and like a huge screw up. I despised my mom for giving me this lefe that I thought was so terrible. I totally agree with LIZZE. It was all about me, I couldn't seem to forgive the person I was as an adolescent. The mistakes I'd made and the pain I'd caused my mom even tho she forgave me I was'nt so forgiving. My sweetheart and I started having serious problems and I pushed everybody away including family and friends. Everybody was afraid to even look at me let alone talk to me. When I forgave myself and realized how much I do love me it was like second nature to love everybody else openly and freely and without a doubt it felt great. Now ppl say I have a beautiful heart and Im a hard lover. MY sweetie is now my husband and were happier then ever...my point is your such a beautiful person no doubt about that, you just have to be the one to see it and the beauty from within you will draw ppl closer to you....good luck sweetie I hope everything works out for you!
|

replied June 23rd, 2009
Never give up on love, Love is what makes this world so beautiful.
Once you learn to love yourself, people will see how beautiful you are.
Love will find you,one day,
But your own true happiness comes from you, your spirit.
Never rely on other people to make you happy,

Love is never 'ment to be' It just happens, and when it happens its...magic..i know you WILL feel that someday.

This world needs you, needs to be filled with your spirit, you were put here or a reason....
I know you'll learn that one day...

Things will turn out ok for you, i know it...Wink
|
Quick Reply