Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Ginette 35 use

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi,

I am prescribed to take Ginette 35 as I am having a irregular period (not exactly irregular the period cycle varies from 28 to 37 days, but I have never missed it), some problem with free Testosteron and I am also a bit thyroidic, like as per doctor my TSH is normal (4)but the ratio of TSH and T4 is not OK.So I take thyronorm tablet(25mcg) each day in empty stomach.I am also having cronic acne problem.

I am asked by doctor to take it for 6 cycles! Is it OK to take this for 6 cycles?

One more query, I have already taken the first 21 tablets of Ginette, the last tablet I took on last tuesday ie 23rd June,2009. Ideally I should take the next medicine again on 1st July as 7 days of pill free period should be there. But I am confused that doctor also told me to start a file on the first day of menstrual period, but after completing last pill on 23rd June, I am again having period on 28th June!. Then actually from which day I should start taking the second file of medicine? Please let me know.

Thanks,
Sucheta
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 9th, 2010
i m suffreing from irregular period
for that i have my ultrasound in that multiple small follicles are seen (5-7mm) doctor suggested me ginette35 after taking that i m not getng proper periods its flow decrease.... i got my periods at subsequent day but periods flow decrease and my weight is increasing
|
Did you find this post helpful?