Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

Genital warts keeps coming back :(

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
hi to all!
i have genital warts. i first found out on nov.2,2011 so i had it removed by electrocautery on nov. 8.and the wounds heals completely. then only 2weeks after i have genital warts again growing!!!! but not on the site where i had it removed. i was so sad. i really regret the things that i did before this.. if only i am more careful my partners. i thought after having it removed surgically will solve my GW problem.

So my doctor advise me to undergo electrocautery again. i am having doubts on whether to do it again because i am afraid my warts will just grows back again and also it is a very expensive surgery for me (its about 10,000 Philippine money). Tomorrow i will consult my doctor to ask if there's any other way to help remove this warts. i have research on the internet about Aldara. Has anyone tried it? is it effective? what are other options i can use? Also i tried to take multi vitamins (CENTRUM A to Zinc) since as what i have research in the internet boosting the immune system helps. has anyone tried it also?

i really hope someone will reply to my post.. i am so sad, i don't feel like a normal person again.
thank you

-Nadine xx
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied November 29th, 2011
okay i just arrive from my doctor's clinic and i will have electrocautery again today to remove my genital warts since i have it not only in the skin area but also in mucousal area. i really hope it wont come back again. My doctor advice me to boost my immune system by taking vitamins daily.
so now i will prepare myself to have this procedure done later.

God bless to all.!
|

replied November 30th, 2011
hi.. just got home from the hospital and thank god the surgery was a success..

i really hope i am done with this genital warts problem.
|