Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Herpes and Genital Warts Forum

genital warts I'm 17

Must Read
20% of the population has or carries herpes simplex virus. But do you know what herpes is? Learn about causes and risk factors for herpes. ...
Do you know the less common signs and symptoms of herpes? Get the facts of herpes symptoms and outbreaks here....
Herpes diagnosis requires proper testing. Learn about the two simple tests that doctors use to confirm a herpes diagnosis....
User Profile
hey, I'm a 17 year old girl & Im virgin, yesterday I was shaving down there & I notice I had warts & I'm freaking out
I dont know how I got them ! I'm very scared should I go to a gynecologist or should I see my family doctor first I dont want my mother finding out or anyone I dont know what I should do should I buy the treatment my self or go see the doctor
& will I always have this ??? Sad Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 4th, 2012
Well you can get them even if youve never had sex like if you were rubbing skin to skin, such as roll play and yur partner. And you should deff go to a doctor. You can get the warts burned, frezzed, or cut off. Yu will still have it but the warts will be gone. but they can still come back at anytime. But you should deff got to the docs insted of getting the treatment yourself. Its a safer bet.
|

replied January 4th, 2012
Or is yu rly want to wait it out they can go away on there own
|

replied August 23rd, 2012
if you have really it will hurt you what can i say.. jsut to be clean dont use that ghilette or whatever that throw that shave mashine or whatever..
|