Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Sexually Transmitted Diseases Forum

Genital spots

Must Read
Chlamydia is the most common STD in the U.S. Learn how this potentially serious sexually transmitted disease is spread so you can protect yourself....
Learn more about the germ that causes this sexually transmitted infection (STI) and evaluate whether or not you are at high risk of getting chlamydia here....
Left untreated, chlamydia can cause serious complications such as infertility. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of chlamydia here to prevent illness....
I have over the past few years, found a few spots in my genital area. However i put this down to having a reaction to shaving when i first started.
Over the past couple of months, i found one spot however that appeared more as a bump. It was reddy/purpely and burst, causing it to bleed a little. After this it seemed to go down for a while.
However i have been sexually active this past month or so, and have found, especially over the last few days or so, that this "bump/spot" has come back again. It seems to be increasing with size, and is painful to touch, although will not burst. Do you have any idea what it is?
Also i have had increased itching around my entrance, that is also painful as well. I have no idea if they are connected.
My partner and were both virgins before hand, so im almost positive that its not a STD, but am beginning to worry slightly, as this has gone on for a couple of days now.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|