Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

General Q and A Question

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
I am 24 years old and i am feeling unbalanced from 6yrs by now. Doctors are unable to diagnose the cause of unbalancing. 

The symptoms are:
I feel unbalanced while walking.
I feel stressed while standing too long, more then 10min. The cause may be is blood circulation towards my brain. 
I have different stress levels on different surfaces i walk on.
I wear bag to keep my balance and walk.
When i wake up, i need time to fully awake my mind to stand up properly.
Cant walk more then a KM.
Fatigue after 10min of jogging.
I had few episodes of fade outs for 2sec only. Then i lay down to recover and sleep to recover fully.

Done with EEG, brain MRI, CAROTID Test, BBPV/ENT, Tilt test and echo. All test results seem fine. 

No doctor is able to diagnose my issue. 
Please help me with diagnosis and tests.

This is not depression , i am sure. I ve never been depressed. I dont do sex or alcohol.

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied September 8th, 2017
General Q and A Answer A62153
Thank you for asking at Ehealth forum!

I read your question and i understand your concern. With all the work up clean, there is nothing to be worried about. I think its psychological and needs supportive and psychotherapy sessions. good balanced diet and exercise will help with this apathy.

I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
Take care
Khan

|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.