Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

General Q and A Question

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Hi, I'm concerned I haven't had a period in 5 months after I stop a one time birth control I took back in Dec, 016 Depo which lasted til March 017 and from March til now I have still not had a period which makes 5 months no period. I went to my obgyn and he prescribed me medroxyprogesterone 10mg for 10 days saying it will induce my period OK I still have 2 pills left and still no period and I'm ttc and the Dr says I need to loose a little weight if I'm ttc cause everything else is normal so I have 2 children already and miscarry a child round may of 016 weighing the same as now why is it harder for me to conceive why must I lose weight conceiving has never been a problem for me. So what's different it's so many unanswered question due to the fact that ae t I'm 20 was only weighing 299 now I'm down to 290 still no period or pregnancy yet. What am I to do??

Did you find this post helpful?
|