Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

General Q and A Question

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
User Profile
Hello,

I'm 27 years old, 178 cm, 95kg, few years back i felt that my sexual strength is not the same, i would say it is 6/10 of what it used to be,and the length of my penis is about 7/10 of what it used to be, i started working out a month ago, i have no health condition, got tested recently and never had any sugary, i have game up with some thing that i felt it would help me, the things it i don't know how much dosage i should take, and for how long,and when to take, and what to take or not take together

i have
l-arginine
l-citrulline
dhea
niacin
fish oil
cayenne
pumpkin seed oil
saw palmetto
potassium citrate
horny goat weed
folic acid
butea superba root
garlic
testosterone poster

is it ok to start taking all of this together ? or should i build my body to it, if its ok when shall i take what and in what dosages of each ?

regards

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied April 11th, 2017
General Q and A Answer A60817
It appears that you are worried about the size of your penis and your sexual performance.

Male Sexual problems range from weak erections, premature ejaculation, lack of ejaculation ,lack of interest and so on.

There are a lot of causes that can affect sexual performance including conditions causing damage to nerves, arteries, smooth muscles, and fibrous tissues ; Lifestyle diseases like hypertension, diabetes, Smoking, being overweight and avoiding exercise are possible causes of Erectile Dysfunction.

In case, you do are able to have early morning erections (while you are asleep), then it would be a indicator that you are completely normal and your erection issues could be psychological.

Most of the supplements you are seeking to use are more of a placebo effect and may not be actually helpful. Consult your doctor in person, who can advice about the dosage.

I hope this helps.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.