Hello doctor, please help me calm, im so scared. Im male 20 years old. Through my life i inhaled some bad fumes like bleach and alcohol and plastic fume but all of them occurred 1 time only. i inhaled bleach for 1 hour but it was very small amount. and alcohol for 15 minutes and i was also small amount, the plastic fumes i inhaled it for maybe 10 seconds outdoor. i experience no symptoms like burning lungs. my question is( did i damage my brain in any way) and if i want to get red of chemical, do you know a food or medicine or anything you can advice me. please im really scared, evey time i thought of this three chemical i get a panic attack witch is unpleasant feeling, please doctor tell me with honesy. thank you
I read your question and i understand your concern. Just avoid inhaling these fumes any more and talk to an addiction medicine expert for detox.
I hope it helps. Stay in touch with your healthcare provider for further guidance as our answers are just for education and counselling purposes and cannot be an alternative to actual visit to a doctor.
"Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals.
For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our
medical experts page.
You may also visit our General Q and A , for moderated patient to patient support and information.
The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician.
Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.