Medical Questions > Mens Health > Mens Conditions Forum

Gel-like particles in sperm

Must Read
Millions of men experience prostate problems every year. But what defines prostate enlargement and how does the prostate grow as it enlarges?...
What puts a man at risk of having an enlarged prostate? And what causes the prostate to grow in the first place? Answer your questions here....
An enlarged prostate rarely occur before a man is 40. Learn the signs and symptoms BEFORE they occur. And know when to seek help for bothersome symptoms....
User Profile
Lately, when I ejaculate, I find gel like particles in my semen. Also, my semsen seems to be less thick. Is this something to worry about?

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 11th, 2008
Mens Conditions Answer A5072
“Gel like particles” in the sperm and thicker semen do not sound serious but still require a medical examination and sperm analyses.

You could consult your primary health provider for further diagnostic procedures.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Mens Conditions , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.