Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Stomach, Ulcers, Gastric Bypass Forum

Gastric trouble

Must Read
We burp, belch and fart an average of 12 times a day. But why do we have gas? And what is intestinal gas?...the basics here....
Intestinal gas forms from two main sources - swallowed air and bacteria in the intestine. Plus, learn which factors to avoid to decrease the likelihood of gas....
How much gas is normal? Usually symptoms of gas and flatulence are more bothersome than serious. But learn when you should seek help for excessive gas here....
Hi,I have the following symptoms :
1)Always gas keeps forming inside the lower abdomen.
2)I have a sort of half vomit (with the food and water coming from below in the abdomen) to the mouth.
3)Abdominal discomfort (always kind of have a tight feeling).
4)Fatigue throughout the day as if energy is being drained out.
5)Have been suffering from constipation (both stools and urine) past 4 years (with one degree piles which resulted after prolonged constipation)
6)Itching in the stomach and abdominal area.
7)Sort of liquid comes out in stools if I pass it freely (250ml to 400ml).
8)Severe hair loss
9)Gas always keep bubbling(forming) in the stomach ,it is half as vigorous as like in case of amoebiaisis.
10)In the past I suffered from frequent loose motions after which this condition resulted,
11)I feel it very dry inside the stomach.
Also whenever I suffered from Viral fever in the past and ook antibiotics these symptoms eased (formation of gas reduced and thus eased constipation).

I have consulted many doctors they asked me not to worry much saying it is IBS.But this condition is making life hell for me.(I mean gas cannot keep forming in the lower abdomen through out the day!!!! even when I sleep and it doesnot come out easily straining my lower abdomen and it has been paining past 3 years with varying intensity)

PLEASE HELP
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper adeptscara
|

replied February 6th, 2009
Your not alone!!
I'm so sorry that this reply does not contained any advice but after reading all your syptoms, my jaw literally dropped! I experience EVERYTHING that you listed, EVERYTHING! Doctors also told me that I have IBS, but I blieve it is something else. Nothing helps, I live off Tums and laxatives. I finally made an appointment with a GI on Feb 24th, so I will be happy to share any helpful info that I get from him, if any. In the mean time, good luck and know that you are not alone.

-E
|

replied February 6th, 2009
I am with you..
I think you are even suffering from frustration.Probably it might be a problem with the Liver or Kidney .(Are you more sensitive to cold air and sort of shiver more than a normal person?)Are you experiencing shortness of breath.You may not notice this decrease in the length of the breath now since you have been suffering from this problem from a long time.(This system is because of a retarding kidney function).Also if these symptoms match try taking a look at CKD.(chronic kidney disease).These are all indications of either diabetes /B.P as a result of IBS/CKD.(Doctors may not confirm this because research has not taken much in IBS and looked at it long term inter-linked complications).
|

replied June 15th, 2009
Severe GAS and stomach pain
I am also suffering the same since last 3 years, in my (25-30 age ) i had never any problem of GAS, but at present it is hell for me to live with this all GAS pain and 4-5 time toilet visit in a day.
I also visited the best doctors in this field, one of them told me it is my vains are blocking in my stomach and it is not in hand of doctors now. I am going to use ARJUNA powder and some syrup in next few days to open this bloackage/shrinckage in my vains.
All the best to all of you, if I would have some relief by this ayurveda herbs, i will pass this experience to all of you. Pls wait till,
bye and take care
ashwin
|

replied June 15th, 2009
That was a good observation Mr.Ashwin.I think not much of research has gone into this vains problem.Generally I feel because of the same reason people also suffer from constipation etc..They can be restored back to normalcy I feel.
|

replied February 18th, 2010
Stomach Gas troubles
I too suffering from the same problem. Contacted several doctors but no use.. I'm just copying the symptoms from the above post that are common.

1)Always gas keeps forming inside the lower abdomen.
2)I have a sort of half vomit (with the food and water coming from below in the abdomen) to the mouth.
3)Abdominal discomfort (always kind of have a tight feeling).
5)Have been suffering from constipation (both stools and urine) past 4 years (with one degree piles which resulted after prolonged constipation)
6)Itching in the stomach and abdominal area. Severe pains sometimes.
7)Sort of liquid comes out in stools if I pass it freely (250ml to 400ml).
9)Gas always keep bubbling(forming) in the stomach ,it is half as vigorous as like in case of amoebiaisis.

In the past I was admitted to hospital because of severe pain in lower abdomen. All the above symptoms started only after that. I never had a gas problem till the last year..

Thanks
Jagdish
|