Medical Questions > Parenting > Toddlers Forum

Gassy 4 year old

Must Read
Minor and more serious burns account for over 2 million doctor visits each year. But what is a burn? And what happens to the skin when it gets burned?...
Why are children at risk of burns? And what agents can cause the skin to burn? More on causes of skin burns and risk factors you can avoid here....
When should you seek medical help for a skin burn? We review common symptoms of burned skin as well as symptoms of airway burns here....
my 4 year old daughter has been VERY GASSY Lately, she "Toots" as she calls it probably 50 some times a day, I have read that it is normal for children to "Toot" 30-40 time a day but I don't know how she can hold so much hot air in her little belly. Running makes her start Tooting, jumping forces "Toots" out of her, laying on her belly really makes her "Toot", riding in the car she is tooting away, even in the bath, its like a tooting explosion! Sometimes it bothers her but everytime she "Toots" she bursts out laughing. I think its cute so it doesnt bother me at home but what worries me is when she starts school next year and that she is going to do it when we are in public and announce it and really embarrass me. I have tried diet and everything, what do I do?
Did you find this post helpful?
|
Quick Reply