Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Gas problem, pain and feeling full stomach?

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I am feeling stomach pain and feeling full stomach and some times it is releasing through mouth and back if i will have any thing it is feeling like full, kindly advise me the solution. Thanking you in advance and looking forward your kind reply.

SP Bah
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 14th, 2011
Extremely eHealthy
this is something u can do; buy from vitamin store (if need a web store, private email me and I will give u one but u can't put on this site as it is considered advertising for someone)
now at vitamin store; buy pro-biotics X-tremly high culture counts, u want enough to take 200 billion daily x 2 weeks, cut 50% every 2 weeks down to aprox 12 billion daily and see if your problems don't just go away.
good luck
|
Did you find this post helpful?