Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Epilepsy Forum

Ganoderma lucidum for epilepsy

Must Read
Click here to learn more about what causes epilepsy and the different types of epilepsy. Start here to learn about the basics of this type of brain disorder. ...
Get the facts on epilepsy types. Identify signs & symptoms of epilepsy. We outline different types of epileptic seizures so you know when to seek help....
How can you know if you're having an epileptic seizure? We outline how doctors clinically diagnose epilepsy and other seizures here....
I heard that Ganoderma lucidum is good for epilepsy. But can it be used for 16-months old baby?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied September 7th, 2008
Ganoderma for Epilepsy
Yes Ganoderma Lucidum is very good for epilepsy but you have to select the correct product. Many companies claim to have very good ganoderma but they appeared to not have the trademark component of the Ganoderma which is the Treterpene/Treterpenoid. This is the component that is very good for epilepsy. If the Ganoderma only contains Macromolecular Polysaccharide, it does not help much. I have come across many brands who claimed that it was made from Ganoderma Lucidum but after seeing the ingredient I do not find the Treterpene inside. FYI, the Treterpene needs a special technology to extract and so far I only came across one company that has the the Treterpene. If you want to know further detail, you can PM me.
|

replied March 16th, 2012
Organic ganoderma source
I am actually helping a health and wellness company expand both nationally and internationally. We feature a suite of products developed around 100% certified (USDA,China, Japan, E.U.) organic ganoderma lucidum. This herb is infused with patented procedures in beverages and we also have capsules.
Here is a description of our spore powder.
Ganoderma Spore Powder

Derived from the seeds of Ganoderma Lucidum, cultivated from natural log wood, extracted through low-temperature shell-broken technology reaching as high as 99.9% purity and Certified Organic by China, USA, Japan, and the E.U. The Spore Powder is naturally rich in Ganoderma Lucidum Polysaccharides, Triterpenes, Organic Germanium and Selenium.

Please contact me at thecoffeeteam@q.com if I can assist in obtaining this for anyone interested.

Many blessings!
|

User Profile
replied July 12th, 2012
100% Pure Ganoderma extract/Epilepsy/Diabetes/High blood pressur
I am a distributor for Organo Gold and i know that my product contains Treterpene. The amount is unclear, but our product containing Ganoderma extract is 99.99% pure in strength. From just a personal standpoint; my wife drinks one cup per day and has been for 7 months while still taking her 400MG of Dilantin. Now her levels have stabalized to normal and the doctors are quite baffled as to how. We cannot say that Ganoderma has healed her but what else can i say? It works. I'm not sure if our testimonial can help, but you can message us on facebook and we can talk about getting you proof of ingredients from our Manufacturer. Facebook.com/turntv
Terrence and Melina
|

replied February 7th, 2009
Improving epilepsy with Ganoderma
Ganoderma indeed helps to control or improve epilepsy by calming down the nervous system. It works naturally without any side effects.

For 16 months old child, just take 1 or 2 capsules per day. You may want to start with 1 capsule first for the first week. If everything is fine, you can increase the dosage to 2 capsules per day.

If possible, choose Ganoderma from log wood cultivation since it is more effective compared to usual Ganoderma.

James
|

replied August 15th, 2009
hi friend ,

I am glad to inform you that ganoderma is indeed a very good food supplement.You can use it fearlessly.I have been using ganoderma for the last 4 yrs and really I have recovered from thyoroid,piles and eczema.you may contact me to have a live chat if you please.
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

replied February 23rd, 2013
Epilepsy and ganoderma lucidum
I'm taking a product called Pearl and it has Ganoderma Applanatum, ganodermataceae, lucid Ganoderma Spore, cordyceps militaris, and Coriolus Versicolor. I'm told that it is very effective for the treatment of epilepsy, even in young children.
|

replied August 10th, 2013
epilepsy and high quality Ganoderma
Indeed Ganoderma is great for epilepsy. The Important thing is that it most be organic and high quality. Organo Gold actually has Ganoderma in capsules and in coffee's/tea's.
check it out here at donaldacampbell.organogold.com and let me know what you think
|
Tags: Epilepsy
Quick Reply