Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Yeast Infection Forum

fungal infection in genital area

Must Read
Yeast infection and candida albicans basics - we review causes and risk factors. Start learning how to fight yeast infections by clicking here....
Yeast infections affect warm, moist parts of the body. Learn the signs and symptoms of yeast infections as they appear on the skin, oral and genital areas....
Hi, I am a male 25 yrs, i have a brown patch and itching on my genital area,not on the penis and it becomes a little white in color when dried. I guess its a fungal infection. What is the cure for it.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 9th, 2012
go to your doctor man they probably have some stuff you can put on it to kill that ish...get it checked out asap...you don't want it to get worse
|

my problem may not be linked, but i have found blisters actually inside the vagina, and i have doubts that its warts, as there are none anywhere around the vagina area, was wondering if anyone could help, i dont know how to post questions
|

my problem may not be linked, but i have found blisters actually inside the vagina, and i have doubts that its warts, as there are none anywhere around the vagina area, was wondering if anyone could help, i dont know how to post questions
|

my slightly limited knowledge of female anatomy (let alone yours) might not help BUT have you had sex recently? possibly there wasn't enough lubrication and it caused the inside of you to get blistered.

i guess see a doctor if it really bothers you
|

im going tomorrow, but im really worried so i was just wanting some suggestion to help put my mind at ease. but not very recently over a month
|

well good thing you're going to the doc..it can't be too bad if it is actually anything and theres probably something that will help you out
|