Medical Questions > Pregnancy Forum > Am I Pregnant Forum

Fuller Breasts and bloating days after period

Must Read
Birth control is helpful in preventing pregnancy. Need to know more about birth control? Start here to learn more about popular methods of birth control....
You have many birth control options. Each works differently. What are the choices and what should you consider in order to help you make your decision? ...
Each method of birth control comes with risks to your health. What are the general problems you could encounter?...
User Profile
Okay i was wandering if it was normal to have larger and fuller breast along with bloating days after your period?My period started 11/28 and ended on 12/2 and i had unprotected sex on 12/3. And still to this day my breasts are heavy and much more fuller, so full i probably went up a cup size and not to mention the bloating, when i eat i bloat as if i am pregnant, but recently i looked up if you could have regular periods while pregnant and its possible..my mother had regular periods while pregnant with me..But can anyone shed some light as to what is going on..Please Sad
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 6th, 2010
Hi,
Welcome to ehealthforum.
You can have regular period like bleeding at your usual period time when you are pregnant it is also known as decidual bleeding (that is what probably even your mother had when being pregnant). The intercourse just after your periods puts you at risk of pregnancy as you are close to your ovulation or egg release time. The bloating and the fullness in breasts indicate early symptoms of pregnancy. Look out for other symptoms like: fatigue, nausea, constipation, increased sleep, hunger and tiredness, mood changes, headaches, increased frequency of urine, breast soreness, nipple sensitivity, food cravings, low back pain, lower abdominal cramps, dizziness.
Visit your gynecologist for an examination and a blood HCG level test to confirm/rule out pregnancy.
Take care.

|

replied January 19th, 2012
yes i had my period jan. 4th ended on jan. 8th and my breats are fuller and a lil heavier ..what could this be?
|

replied February 21st, 2012
Okay so my period is very irregular.i had my period dec 17,2011 thru jan 22,2012 it wus light the first week then it started to get heavy(this has happened before but I was a virgin and it was a stomach virus,and now im sexually active). I finally ended on the 22nd. So this month I had it on feb 13-18(it was light not much blood on pad) it stopped and yesterday feb. 20,2012 I started again just for that day but it was light and I feel bloated. Can someone please help !! I am 17 by the way.
|
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Am I Pregnant , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.