Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Brain and Head Injuries Forum

Frontal Temporal Lobe Brain Aneurysm

Must Read
How can you tell if a headache is serious, or not? What types of headaches are there? Get started learning the facts about headache here....
Do you know when to seek help for headache symptoms? Learn more about symptoms of the four different types of headaches...and when to go to a doctor here....
Headaches can be caused by various medical conditions. Learn which tests doctors use to diagnose problem headaches...and who you should see to start diagnosis....
My mother had a brain Aneurysm on January 15th 2011, it was a scary way to welcome in the new year! However, fortunately after 3 brain surgeries and one "clamp" in her brain to secure the ruptured artery she is still with us, thanks to the wonderful highly skilled staff at University Hospital in Los Angeles,CA. My gratitude for the their effort will never be able to repaid!

Aside from the two months of emotional stress that my family has had to endure, we are now receiving feed back that my mother will not be able to use the left side of her body let alone ever walk again?

I would like to hear some feedback from anyone who can relate to this scenario and can share some stories, so I can have a better understanding of what to expect from this point moving forward. I am so confused and emotionally drained. Thank you ahead of time for sharing your experience.
Did you find this post helpful?
|