Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Insect Bites Forum

From Itch to Bubble on Leg

Must Read
Insect bites can be difficult to identify. Learn why the body reacts to insect bites, and which types of insects cause which kinds of illnesses here....
Were you bitten by a stinging or biting or bloodsucking insect? We review the most common bites humans get, plus info on who is most at risk of insect bites....
What are some of the signs of a serious insect bite? When do you need help? Learn to identify types of insect bites and know when they are serious....
About 7 or 8 days ago, I started to get a bad itch on my leg. I have a tattoo there, so I could not see if it was turning red or not, as its all black ink in that area. The itch lasted a few days. I just thought it was a spider bite or mosquito bite. To be honest, I don't even know if this is insect related. Then today, I noticed there is a bubble popping up right where that itch was. Its about the size of a dime and sticks out 1 cm or so. What should I do? Should I pop it? Why would it itch so badly at the start, then turn into this?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied October 10th, 2010
Community Volunteer
Potato bug bite can create a clear bubble...however it could be from a spider or other insect bite.

Here it is October 10th and you posted Setp 21st...

Jaseman...how are you now?

Zig
|

replied November 14th, 2010
i have that too.. except its on the top of my foot. as a soccer player its really hard to get my boot on, as sometimes the bubble hurts and im scared if i pop it, it may get infected?? hopefully it goes away soon!
|
Quick Reply