Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

from a broken family. My dad is abusive My brother hates me.

My brother actually got in a fight with me. He has hit me in the past, even in the face but today was too much.He got really mad at me and knocked me to the ground. I got pissed and started to push him. That's when it got into a complete fight. It was all a blur. There was a lot of punches and kneeing. Did i mention he's about to be 17 and I'm his 14 sister. It is a really complicated story leading up to it so I'll just give you the quick version.
We come from a broken family. My dad is abusive if you don't do want he wants. My mom can support herself or her other kids. I suffer from chronic tension headaches since three years ago. I am in constant pain. My brother refuses to do well in school and is failing and has been for years now. I have a evil stepmother who I can't stand. That's my life.
I was with my brothers ex because I wanted to make sure that she didn't kill or hurt herself because I know that she is unstable. He was being a jerk so we got into a text fight. Then he came over and we got in a real fight. So much stuff has happened in my life and I can't just write it all out. Now we both hate each other and I don't want to make up with him. I just wanted to talk to someone because I can't talk to his ex because she thinks that it is all her fault. This only happen an hour ago and I had to get it out there.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2012
Experienced User
Sorry to hear of your issues,

Why do you think your brother did that? It all sounds awful to do that to a girl. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Take care
|
Did you find this post helpful?