Medical Questions > Relationships > Family Relationships Forum

from a broken family. My dad is abusive My brother hates me.

My brother actually got in a fight with me. He has hit me in the past, even in the face but today was too much.He got really mad at me and knocked me to the ground. I got pissed and started to push him. That's when it got into a complete fight. It was all a blur. There was a lot of punches and kneeing. Did i mention he's about to be 17 and I'm his 14 sister. It is a really complicated story leading up to it so I'll just give you the quick version.
We come from a broken family. My dad is abusive if you don't do want he wants. My mom can support herself or her other kids. I suffer from chronic tension headaches since three years ago. I am in constant pain. My brother refuses to do well in school and is failing and has been for years now. I have a evil stepmother who I can't stand. That's my life.
I was with my brothers ex because I wanted to make sure that she didn't kill or hurt herself because I know that she is unstable. He was being a jerk so we got into a text fight. Then he came over and we got in a real fight. So much stuff has happened in my life and I can't just write it all out. Now we both hate each other and I don't want to make up with him. I just wanted to talk to someone because I can't talk to his ex because she thinks that it is all her fault. This only happen an hour ago and I had to get it out there.
Did you find this post helpful?

User Profile
replied August 6th, 2012
Experienced User
Sorry to hear of your issues,

Why do you think your brother did that? It all sounds awful to do that to a girl. Please feel free to message me anytime.

Take care
Did you find this post helpful?