Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Urinary and Bladder Disorders Forum

Frequent urination only while trying to fall asleep.

Must Read
One in five women will develop a UTI during her life. But what are UTIs? and what causes this type of infection?...
Why are women more at risk of developing UTI than men? Read here for more on what causes urinary tract infections and what puts you at risk of UTI....
A UTI can affect the bladder, kidney, ureters and/or the urethra. Learn which symptoms indicate urinary tract infection, complications and when to seek help....
My question is about a urinary tract issue. While trying to fall asleep(The period at which I lay down to attempt to sleep to the point I actually fall asleep, usually 1 - 3 hours) I have to frequently urinate, between every 10 - 30 minutes. The amount of urine is small each time. Once I fall asleep, and during the day, I have no problem going 2 - 4 hours between urination, and often sleep a full 8 hours without awakening to urinate. I'm currently without a doctor and would like to know if I should be attempting to see a clinic about this issue.
I'm male, 29 years old. Roughly 6' 1" tall, and weigh 228 pounds. I have no serious health issues that I have been previously diagnosed with.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 27th, 2012
I have a 9 yr old boy complaining of the very same thing, I would love some advice or help knowing what this may be too.
JK
|
Did you find this post helpful?