Medical Questions > Womens Health > Menstruation Forum

Frequent period symptoms

Must Read
Menstruation is a woman's normal monthly menstrual period. But what are the signs of abnormal periods? When is vaginal bleeding serious?...
Regular vaginal bleeding vagina is a sign of healthy menstruation. What signs and symptoms point to menstrual problems? Read on to learn the difference....
Menstrual irregularity means that something is wrong. Learn how to identify the signs and symptoms of an irregular period to prevent larger problems later...
Hi! I am 35 years old and am getting period symptoms every other week.One week, I get period symptoms (bloating, lower back pain, pms, acne, ect) and then don't bleed. A week goes by normal. Then the following week, I get my real period with all the symptoms and bleeding at this time. I was on YAZ for five years continuously and took placebo twice a year/every six months. I noticed this happening when I was on the pill, since the pill never blocked out all of my severe symptoms. I figured it would stop and I would just get one period as normal once I went off the pill. Well, I went off the pill in May, and I am still getting period symptoms and/or actual period every other week! Does anyone know what this is? Will I still be able to have a child in the near future? Thanks!
Did you find this post helpful?
|