Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Frequent Masterbation And Scab On Penis

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
Im 13 years old and masterbate once everyday. Sometimes two. I have noticed a small scab on my shaft about a week ago. After I masterbated, I touched the area and I felt a sting that hurt for a few seconds. I feel wierd about masterbating everyday and doing it so much that I have a scab. I hit puberty about 5 minths ago and my voice has lowered, but I have a small penis. Its 3.5 in and I feel emberassed. I have come up with A few reasons on why my penis may have a scab.
1: I masterbate frequently without lube. Scince I am in puberty, my erection is a bit to long for the skin and pulling up on it for a while has cut my shaft skin.
2: I masterbated to hard without lube.
3: Dry Skin?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied February 1st, 2013
Welcome to e health forum.

As you have mentioned yourself, the cause of the scab on your penis could be due to friction induced cuts during masturbation - due to lack of proper lubrication as well as improper technique.

You need not worry. Avoid masturbating for a few days and allow the scab to heal normally.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Quick Reply
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Penis , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.