Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

Foreskin stretching exercises

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
User Profile
Hello Doctor,I would request you to have a look on my problem and advise me for that.I am 25 mail and I am still virgin. I suppose my foreskin is tight however I get able to pull it back with a minor pain when my penis is erected, and I can pull it back without any pain when my penis is not erected. Earlier it was too tight but I read some articles and did some stretching exercises (1) inserted left and right finger in the mouth of foreskin and pulled it in left and right side (2) used to pull it back with erection. And I feel now it's not as much tight as it was but still it's tight. when my penis is 70% erected and i pull my foreskin back then I can see one ring aroung my penis shaft but now it doesn't put as much pressure as it used to put before starting the stretching exercises.Would I be able to make it right if I continue with the stretching exercises, I don't want to go for circumcision. I am goin to get married after 3 months. I trust only this site so pleas advise me for this

Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied December 28th, 2009
Sexual Health - Men Answer A8759
Hello.

Your concern about the tightness of the foreskin is valid. Since you feel pain when you retract the skin, it is possible that you may not be able to concentrate on intercourse after your marriage.

One way to treat the problem is surgery. But if you do not want to go for surgery, you may do one of the following things. Use a lot of lubricating jelly while having intercourse and do not retract the skin. With time, it will start retracting easily. If you are using fingers to loosen the foreskin, the effect may not remain for a long time. Use the natural method. You can retract it while going to sleep. This will help loosen the 'retraction band' that you see around the shaft.

Please remember that this one problem of you not being able to retract the skin completely backwards is not going to affect your sexual life. Do not carry along the anxiety.

All the best.

This post is for the purpose of providing medical information and is not a substitute for a face-to-face consultation with a doctor. This post is not intended to give or rule out a diagnosis, create a doctor-patient relationship or replace an existing one.

|
Did you find this post helpful?
This question has been answered by the doctor. This topic is now open for public discussion, however no comments below this point will be answered by a doctor.
DISCLAIMER: "Ask a Doctor" questions are answered by certified physicians and other medical professionals. For more information about experts participating in the "Ask a Doctor" Network, please visit our medical experts page. You may also visit our Sexual Health - Men , for moderated patient to patient support and information.

The information provided on eHealth Forum is designed to improve, not replace, the relationship between a patient and his/her own physician. Personal consultation(s) with a qualified medical professional is the proper means for diagnosing any medical condition.