Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Foreskin rips & tears open

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
It's almost impossible to describe the extreme, torturous pain that I feel
everyday coming from my penis. From the base of the penis and all the way up to where the tip begins, I have odd, extremely painful rings around the shaft of my penis. They vary in different hardness and tightness. The endless, excruciating and tormenting pain that these rings give me is just the beginning.
When I get an erection, the different rings and areas of tightness around the shaft of my penis begins to slowly split open. Imagine the skin around your penis being as tight as humanly possible without tearing when you DON'T have an erection. Now imagine slowly getting and erection and feeling your foreskin splitting open.
Believe it or not, it doesn't end there. Added to all of what I mentioned, I
also have a buried penis. I'm overweight, and the area at the base of my penis makes the penis retract inside. THAT is when I literally, honest to God wish that my penis could just be cut off. As it's retracting inside, keep in mind that the shaft has open splits from the tightness of skin just ripping, and now it's being pulled inside.
As hard as it is to believe, it still gets worse. I now have a penis that
has it's foreskin all ripped and split open and it is also retracted inside. The WORST PAIN of all is when I have to urinate the very next time after all of this has happened. As I'm trying to pull my penis out just enough to urinate, it feels as though I'm ripping off all of what's left of my foreskin.
The pain is so much, that if a doctor told me that he could just remove and cut off my penis, I would jump at that chance. Is there anybody out there that could help me? Or is there anybody that knows why this is happening? (Please without the obvious of me having to lose weight. I know that part already...But I highly doubt what I am going through is all weight related.)

Thank you.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied August 13th, 2009
pleast consult your doc and undergo a circumsession
|

That's another thing I should have mentioned. I don't have a doctor. I probably never will. I don't have a home. I barely make it through a day with enough money to buy a pack of soup. I'm staying at some person's house who is giving me a place to stay for a day or two. I'm using his computer and hoping that I could get some sort of answer or just any kind of help before I'm back being homeless again. If I had a doctor, my problem would probably not be a problem.
|

how old are you ?i know you dont earn enough but do you drink alot . secondly do you smoke or drink? ok this maybe might have nothing to do with your pain your expericing . but its good to know your background

"cut or remove your penis" what are you talking about .no one in their right mind would do that. anyways i dont want to see a negative attitude from you . i want u to be strong. secondly is it possible for you to collect money or borrow from ur friend and go to a doc? if you could get a circumsession done that would be perfecto
|

replied September 10th, 2009
Hello, sorry it took me a while to respond. I didn't have a computer anymore after I wrote my last message. i'm using a library's computer now. anyway. a circumcision won't help. that's not what is making all the problems. it's the skin around the base of the penis that's making it retract inside. i know i could just lose weight. but that's easier said than done. it's funny how throughout my life, i broke my arm, and thought that was the worse pain a person can feel, but then a few years later, i accidently cut off half of one of my fingers, and thought that was the worst pain a person can feel. but i can honestly say that the pain i am going through now, nothing could ever compare to this. It's literally, honest to God, if you tookk a razor blade and started slicing slits everywhere on your penis, that's what I feel everyday. and it doesn't look like it's going to get better. Thank you for at least letting me get this off my chest. oh also before I go, you asked how old I am, I'm 32. I don't drink (well, once in a while. like a beer every now and then.), and I don't smoke. And when I said I would easily have it cut off and removed, isn't giving up. if it was gone, i wouldn't be feeling this unbarable pain everyday. take care.
|
Quick Reply