Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

Foreskin Pulled back (Page 1)

Must Read
Learn the basics about skin health, including risk factors, diagnosis, and treatment options. ...
Learn about risk factors to developing a skin disorder. ...
Learn about screening and diagnosis options available for various skin disorders....
Hi I am 19, and was messing around with this girl the other night. I am uncircumsized and my foreskin was pulled back and has been like this for 3 days. I am feeling very uncomfortable because of the sensitiviy of the head. when it rubs up against my boxer shorts. What should i do?
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper themanman123
|

replied May 27th, 2009
Uncircumsized
Im 19 and uncircumsized also. I find it way better to masterbate being uncircumsized because you can pull the skin over the head,and keep moving your hand over the head when you orgasm. if you are uncircumcized, its painfull to keep jerking when you reach your orgasm. But are you constantly having a woody or what, because i dont understand how your foreskin is still pulled back. Unroll it, or clean it.
|

replied May 28th, 2009
uncircumsized
i was with a girl and i felt it pull back as i insterted my penis in her. i knew i felt it when it happened but it seems to be that the part that attaches the foreskin to the head became swollen. I've tried unrolling it and i cant the head is too big i guess. its been a few days now.
|
Users who thank themanman123 for this post: banana1123 

replied May 28th, 2009
Experienced User
YOU have a tight foreskin opening.. There is a muscle that keeps the opening closed when its 'not in use'. There are a few things you can do to help loosen it.. Slowly stretching the opening with your fingers, or pulling the foreskin down part way and holding it can help.. If the manual approach doesn't work you could talk to your GP and get a steroid cream that will aid in loosening the muscle in the opening. As a last resort you could consider circumcision - but the others methods are much more practical.
|

replied June 6th, 2009
uncurcumsised
danm im 13 and i cant pull the skin back for some reason theres just like a cord thats attached to the head and the foreskin but people say it breaks around my time but mine hasnt
|

replied July 28th, 2009
Im uncircumcised and I'm 24 now. i couldn't pull my foreskin back either until I was twelve, and it barely came back. the cord you are talking about the frendulum was short just like my penis was. When I would go to pull back my foreskin both the cord was tight and tugging on the bottom of the head of my penis, also my very tight foreskin didnt help. I had (like most all uncircumcised boys have when growing up) phimosis, the condition where there is a tight ring around the end of my foreskin so it couldnt be retracted until my penis head developed. Yes and my foreskin would balloon when I peed until it stopped balooning and I could push my foreskin back enough the phimosis ring was around the head. So every day I tried to push it back and it got looser and my frendulum got longer. then when I was thirteen I had full use of my foreskin.. I could pull it back all the way and my frendulum didnt tug on my head that much. Which is great because my foreskin is very long. Growing up I had alot of foreskin overhang. even to this day I stretch it longer and longer and keep it limber, because the sex with my girlfriend is excellent with a long and loose foreskin. search for the cl length foreskin covereage index on the web and you will see how your uncircumcised (or even circumcised) foreskin measures up. I'm at cl-9 right now and almost to ten! good luck and work on stretching that foreskin on back!
|

replied December 1st, 2009
Penis
I'm 13 and i have that cord thing do I need surgery
|

User Profile
replied December 1st, 2009
Experienced User
hey guys i think you need to conmsider circumcision or surgery to remove that chord thing(if you still want to be intact). Because if you are unable to pull it back for cleaning it, it will smell and girls hate it so bad.

http://ehealthforum.com/health/topic96523. html
|

replied December 4th, 2009
Hey themanman123 how long did it take for the swollen part to go away and what did you do to make it go away?
|

replied May 31st, 2010
Medical people may advise against this.
But i don't believe that means anything.

How many penises have they broken in their day?
Whos penis is it?
It only gets dangerous if you involve knifes... and you know people actually do that...
|

replied July 3rd, 2010
I am 39 and still have my foreskin intact. When I was 12 years old I could barely pull my foreskin back, but then we were told at school that you should. I would recommend pulling it back two or three times every day and eventually you will find this easy. Try a bit of baby oil on the head of your penis before you begin and this will help with rolling back into place too. The cord that you refer to is just a piece of skin which attaches the foreskin to the penis and will not disappear unless you have surgey. Follow the tips which I did and you should be enjoying a painless foreskin life for years to come.
|

replied July 9th, 2010
Experienced User
I'm circumcised and I don't have a singe penis problem and women absolutely love it. Just thought you foreskins should know.
|

replied July 9th, 2010
Me too - I have a fantastic foreskin and no problems whatsoever. No need to ditch it at all if you follow simple guides - which are also quite fun too!!!!
|

replied July 11th, 2010
Needless to say, if we weren't meant to have foreskins, we wouldn't be born with them. They only seem to be removed because some areas of society tells us that a child who is barely old enough to smile shouldn't have one !!!
|

replied July 31st, 2010
Concerned
i just found out today that i have phimosis, and i'm only 14. i keep seeing circumsized penis' everywhere, and thought that circumcizion was normal, and i thought my penis wasnt. So when my penis was soft, i was able to pull back my foreskin all the way under my gland. my stupid self didnt look into it, or read online. nothing. I thought i had circumcised myself, without knowing what circumcision was. all i knew is that there would be uncomfortable-ness and sensativty. Well, i was getting worried due to the fact that only after 2 and a half days, the former forskin that was placed at the bottom of my head(or gland) was getting very swollen, urinating was starting to burn, and the tip of my head was getting sticky and also was the most sensative. well, by this point, i was getting very concerned. so i looked it up online, and turns out all i did was pull my foreskin back, and it was retracted for a long while. i was able to pull it back up, but you can still tell a little bit that the forskin was swollen, but its closed back up pretty well. should i be concened about anything?
|

replied August 5th, 2010
Foreskin - normal position?
should one have foreskin always pulled back (which isnt comfortable to me, at age of 22) or it should be pulled back only occasionally, eg for cleaning or sex, etc. I have never seen any man not having it pulled back..is it a matter of choice?
|

replied May 11th, 2011
Yes, it's a matter of personal choice. If you like it pulled back, then leave it pulled back. If not, then push it forwards. Personally, I like the way it looks and feels so I keep mine pulled back. I've done so since the age of about eleven and it won't stay forwards any more. I never found it particularly uncomfortable but some do. If you like the idea then it's worth persevering.
|

replied August 29th, 2010
uncircumcised
im 15 and my "frendulum" hasnt broken yet... what can i do to help it brake? or if i forced it... could it damage my penis?
|

replied January 13th, 2012
my CI number is 9, I'm 14 and i was worried about my penis, as always with teens... i found out that everyone is different and i like having a foreskin, my glans are too sensitive to touch with dry un-lubricated hands. you don't need to break your frendulum, just do as seanadams said, it WORKS my foreskin is now CI9 all the way from a CI4 just by doing as he said, thanks for all the help guys, will have to come back if i need anymore advice on my penis.
|

replied February 9th, 2012
Foreskin
I'm twelve and my foreskin won't budge but I can see the glands a bit what can I do?
|

replied February 9th, 2012
I was a bit of a late developer and didn't pull my foreskin back until 15. I had no idea that it was supposed to pull back and mine was naturally very tight.

I worked it back gradually with hot baths etc and I suppose it stretched in time.

As I was first teasing it back it was very red and super tender, plus lots of calcified smegma that had built up.

With masturbation it lost the tenderness and became normal.

This was a really odd experience in my life to be honest.
|
12 >>
Tags: penis, head
Quick Reply