Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Muscular and Nerve Disorders Forum

Forehead muscles tight

Must Read
Multiple sclerosis (MS) affects the brain and the spinal cord. But what is MS? And what types of MS do doctors diagnose? Basic facts on multiple sclerosis here....
Doctors know little about what causes multiple sclerosis (MS), but do understand the anatomy of the condition. Read one to learn about what happens during MS....
Symptoms of multiple sclerosis can be present during other medical conditions. Learn to identify early symptoms of multiple sclerosis, plus when to seek help....
I can't relax the muscles in my forehead. They always feel tight. It has been that way for about 2 months and I find myself constantly massaging my forehead. I believe that is what is causing the lines on my forehead. I thought I was the only one with this problem, but it was the first question I saw when I entered this website. Can anything help this problem??
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied March 3rd, 2010
try checking your neck posture,,,is it too forward? are u getting enough sleep? do u have pain in the neck?
|

replied March 4th, 2010
Extremely eHealthy
poorni is correct it sounds like pressure on neck nerve. if it gets worse see a neurologist....pete
|

replied May 6th, 2010
Did you ever find out what was wrong and did it ever go away? I have the same problem.
|

replied April 16th, 2014
tightening of the crainal muscles
sounds like a few forum have the very same thing going on loads of people with the same problem with no solution from the experts. Tightening of the cranial muscles. I am a no body but a lot of this sound like muscle skeletal problems, bone spurs, bone degeneration, pressure on nerves. I too am a suffer with no expert answers.
|
Tags: muscles
Quick Reply