Medical Questions > Mens Health > Penis Forum

foods to enlarge penis (Page 1)

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
I know that there are foodz that will stunt tha growth (like soy), but what are some foodz that will permanently enlarge my penis.
I am 16, and my penis hasn't seemed to grow much at all in about a year or 2. I'm worried that it mighta stopped growin.
I'm interested in finding foods (especially fruits) that will help tha groth of my penis.

Much respect to anyone who can help.

-JM
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper lin1987
|

replied April 11th, 2008
please, iz there ANYONE that has any idea what foodz will help my penis, pleaze help!

And to whatever mom that changed tha title of my topic, pleaze it back, cuz i cant seem to edit my 1st post!
|

replied December 26th, 2012
Experienced User
Be happy with the size of your penis. Our penises are the greatest organ we have. It's not the size of the penis that stimulates a woman during sex it is how you perform. Your penis grows just like the rest of your body.We inherit our bodies from our parents so be happy with your body and penis.
|

replied April 11th, 2008
Experienced User
Meats might help your penis grow larger since one's penis is a muscle and protein-high meats help build muscles. Also, meats have high concentrations natural hormones that contribute to boosting "masculine traits" such as penis length. However, I'm not sure if extra protein will have that big of an effect
|

User Profile
replied April 12th, 2008
Especially eHealthy
Eating healthy food in general, plenty of protein and good carbs, good fats and very low on bad fats, etc. (just keeping a healthy diet) will encourage growth (of your whole body) in general.

However, you can't target your diet to specifically grow any one part of your body, including your penis. There are not any foods or herbs that will specifically target penis growth.

And where did you hear soy will stunt penis growth? That's completely untrue. Soy might not be the best to have tons of for other reasons, but it has nothing to do with penis growth.
|

replied April 14th, 2008
Experienced User
No-one experiences very obvious penis growth in two years, not at age sixteen anyway. The penis and testicles will do most of their growing when you're around eight.

Chances are your penis is growing regularly but it's difficult to notice. Measuring a penis isn't even inconsistent so how can you tell if it isn't growing?
|

replied April 14th, 2008
Experienced User
Ya that's true, measuring isn't even consistent. I've measured up to 6.75 inches and at times its hard for me to get over 6 inches, lol
|

replied May 17th, 2008
ummm if there was such food that helps growth of penis...every guy would be eating that "food"
|

This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.

User Profile
replied June 6th, 2008
Enlarge The Penis
Hello,

There are no foods which can enlarge the penis. In fact, there are no pills, patches, or oils that can either.

The only ways to increase penis size are surgery, exercises, or devices. I myself use a traction device & have had some great results. They are easy to use & are not painful. Hope that helps.
|

replied December 22nd, 2008
extenze
take extenze once a day and u can see the result in 3 days and 100 % natural!
|

replied July 7th, 2012
re
how big are the results?
|

replied January 10th, 2009
how to grow penis
i,m age of 26...n tel me the name of food to eat for my penis grow
|

replied February 15th, 2009
SUCK FACE
|

replied February 15th, 2009
i read that raw musles increase your sperm production and stanima and bananas can make it grow "temperaraly"

by:SUCKFACE
|

replied April 30th, 2009
What device is it?
what device should i use?

and can i buy it on botiques or pharmacuetical stores?

or should i consult a doctor first?
|

replied June 29th, 2009
It should still grow as you're only 16, but instead of thinking of eating more food I would recommend you to go a different way. Try instead to train with your penis through different exercises.
|

replied July 6th, 2009
You can sent me a private message if you want further details.
|

replied December 10th, 2012
tell please
what exercises??
|

replied October 13th, 2009
Hope this helps.
You can't rely on foods to help it grow. This takes work on your half. You should do some exercises that help increase the size. The size of it actually depends on the amount of blood that your penis can hold and by increasing the amount of blood that enters it, you also increase the capacity to retain blood inside it thus increasing the size of your penis. Take your thumb and index finger and make a ring around the base of your penis and squeeze firmly enough to apply pressure but not to the point that it hurts. Slowly run that ring all the way to the end of your erect penis. This helps expand the chambers that hold the blood during an erection. Repeat this everyday and take a break one day a week. Always warm up with a warm towel for ten minutes before and after this exercise. You will notice results within several months, so be patient.
|

replied October 28th, 2009
You should NOT do any exercises to try to enlarge your penis. The penis is not built for growth and is very easy to damage permantently (impotence), if you put too much pressure or stretch on it. There are many penis enlargement forums on the internet, so you may get the impression that this is normal. But if you think about how many people there are in this world, the men on these forums are very very few. It's not normal, and it's very dangerous and can destroy your life completely. Live with the penis you have, and focus on using it, instead of thinking about how to make it bigger. Because it will not.
|

replied April 3rd, 2010
penis never grow
why is my penis never grow. im 22 year old now n my penis is same size as i have little kid. what can i do?? can anyone help?? im reaalllly scare!!!! im not joking people.
|

replied April 21st, 2010
real talk
the best method, natural stretching, it is called jelqing. don't buy pills, they are lies and only enhance the way sex feels, and nothing els. you penis is sponge tissue, not a mussle, protien will NOT enhance the size of your penis.
if you want tips on stretching your penis naturaly, google in penis enlargerment methods. (PE)
they worked 100% for me, and im 16. grew up to 2 1/2 inches and 1 inch in girth in a matter of months.
|
12 >>
Quick Reply