Medical Questions > Nutrition > Nutrition Forum

food items that has vitamin B?

Must Read
What is the medical definition of obesity? How is obesity different than being overweight. Basic medical facts on obesity here....
We review the simple cause of obesity here, and help you evaluate whether or not you are at risk of becoming obese. ...
Click here for basic signs of weight gain, and information on when to seek medical help if you think that you are becoming overweight....
hi
my hobby is suffering from mouth ulcer for last one year. he is taking vitamin B tablests and gogling in warm water with honey every day. but having lunch outside. ie in hotels. some doctors says its due to increasing of stress level.i doubt that there is some other reason like ulcer in stomach.
which vegetarian food has vitamin B12?
what are all the precautions to take ?
is he wants to stop eating outside/
give me some food items that has vitamin B .please send ur answers to save my hobby from mouth ulcers
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper jiljil
|

replied December 6th, 2011
Vitamin B12 exists in several forms and contains the mineral cobalt . Food Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products, including fish,B vitamins in leafy green vegetables help your body make protein and energy. . When you eat foods that have water-soluble vitamins, the vitamins don't get stored dairy products, like milk and yogurt; leafy green vegetables; beans and peas .
|

replied December 19th, 2011
Vitamin B-12, or Cobalamin, is the largest and most complex vitamin. It is a water-soluble vitamin that is naturally present in some foods. Vitamin B12 is naturally found in animal products, including fish, meat, poultry, eggs, milk, and milk products. It is generally not present in plant foods, but fortified breakfast cereals are a readily available source of vitamin B12.
|
This post has been removed because it did not meet our Community Guidelines.