Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Digestive and Bowel Disorders Forum

Food doesn't say in stomach,no pain

Must Read
Feeling constipated? Do you know how constipation is medically defined? Get the basics on this common gastrointestinal complaint here....
Are you experiencing severe or chronic constipation? Learn about causes of constipation here....
Constipation is defined differently by different people. Learn to identify signs and symptoms of constipation and know when to ask for medical help....
I have this weird problem,no matter what i eat,no matter the quantity,if its fried chicken or a just a toast,nothing stays in my stomach,within hours i have diarhea,i didn't paid attention to it,and at the begining it was "fun" starting to loose weight,but now i can see that i am getting thinner and thinner,and thats scary,i don't feel tired,or dizzy or anything,i feel normal,i am guessing i am guetting the nutritions i need before the food goes out,or maybe i have resources to burn from my body,and if i get slim enough i will have this symptoms,now i am curious what is the problem i am having,could it be an infection or a bacteria?Thanks
Did you find this post helpful?
|