Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Vision and Eye Disorders Forum

Flashing and moving object in eye

Must Read
What is pink eye and how long is pink eye contagious? Basic facts on types of conjunctivitis and pink eye here....
Pink eye can be allergic, infectious or chemical. Details about what causes pink eye here....
What to do for pink eye? Learn to identify symptoms of pink eye first, and know when to seek medical help. Start understanding more here....
Ok so recently i started to have some problems with my eyes and the one that is still here is bothering me so bad and i have no idea what it is.There is some sort of flashing and moving object in my eye but i know it isnt related to: floaters scotomas scintilating scotomas retinal detachment etc.... its on and off but happens EVERY DAY since last month and im pretty worried and like i said its moves really fast flashes but its clear and its not a floater. some additional info is that i got back from my vacation to california if that has anything to do with it but i would really like to know whats going on soooo if anyone can reply do it soon before it gets worse
Did you find this post helpful?
|