Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > TMJ Forum

first chiropractic visit

Well, I thought I'd report in on my first chiro visit - he was highly referred to me and has experience in sacro-cranial work as well. He did the following:
x-rays of neck and back
themal and static emg scan of whole back - this a subluxation station; it showed the muscles in mid, moderate, and extreme stress visually. I got copies of all. He talked to me for a long time, believes the pelvis is the basis. I have huge forward head posture and one hip/pelvis higher than the other. He feels he can help me and gave me a first/easy adjustment. He will also do intraoral work. Jst wanted to let you all know and ask if anyone has had good experience w/ chiropractic....
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied June 18th, 2008
Extremely eHealthy
I swear by chiro. It works. I even take my dog into my chiro--he had chronic ear infections --he was adjusted and hasnt had and ear infection since----off point but it shows that it works. i spent years trying to find releif---to no avail. i felt great after my first appt. he was the only one that made any difference. go to him at least for 2 months and then decide wether to quit or keep going. it takes time. you wont feel great over night and you may have some relapses and then do great for a long time and then relapse again. its all part of a healing process
|
Did you find this post helpful?