Medical Questions > Mens Health > Sexual Health - Men Forum

first anal masturbation

Must Read
Talking openly about the penis is a very personal matter. Learn basic penis anatomy to discuss penile disorders accurately with your doctor....
Penis symptoms that interfere with sexual activity or urination could be serious. Learn the signs and symptoms of penis problems that require a doctor's help....
How do urologists evaluate and diagnose painful penis? A penis disorder is a medical problem. Learn more about possible diagnoses for penis disorders now....
User Profile
well, first i'll tell u, that i'm straight guy!
so here's the story: i've heard, that anal masturbation feels very good so i though "why shouldn't i do that too", so at home i found a very good oil - "the johnsons baby oil" so i lubed my finger and my anus with it and i began... so it was really hard to insert a finger in the anus for the first time, but then i got used to it when i did it 2-3 times. after inserting a finger in my anus i thought, that the most pleasurable moment in my life would begin soon, but i realized, that i didn't feel anything pleasurable, not pain - nothing, it felt like i have inserted my finger in my mouth or something like that. so after that i began to look for the helpful info on the internet, because i wanted to know where the prostate is, so after finding a very good and helpful info about the prostate, i used my oil again and i fingered my anus. With my finger i was trying to find the prostate to stimulate it and i really thought, that i found it, but when i began stimulating it, i felt nothing pleasurable again. why? do i need to exercise in stimulating the g-spot or what?
thanks for the answers.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 21st, 2008
It's probably a different strokes for different folks kind of thing. I've played with my anus too, and even let my wife do me with a strap-on one time. Meh. It's OK, but it's not all that. I think the whole "male G-spot" thing is blown out of proportion. When you're done, your rectum is irritated, and you spend two hours with "anal dry heaves" trying to poop all that stuff out. I find it a lot more annoying than stimulating, though there's a certain stimulatory aspect to it sometimes.
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2008
Supporter
It totally is a 'different strokes for different folks' type of thing. I'm not a fan of anal stimulation either. I find it's much more pleasurable to stimulate the outside of the anus rather than the inside. I know many men, however, who find that prostate stimulation is out of this world. Then again, it might have taken them more than a few tries to get it right.
|

User Profile
replied June 21st, 2008
((
thanks for the answers.
yes, i think i'll try it once again, but i don't think it will work. (( still i can't understand who do most of guys find it so pleasurable.
|

User Profile
replied June 22nd, 2008
Supporter
I get what you're saying. That's kind of like me saying "I don't understand why people like watermelon." (I think watermelon is absolutely horrific tasting).
|

User Profile
replied July 4th, 2008
MARVEL
"I find it's much more pleasurable to stimulate the outside of the anus rather than the inside."

yea, i agree with u, stimulating outsider part of the anus is much more relaxing and pleasurable!
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2008
Supporter
There you go. Everyone's different!
|

User Profile
replied July 7th, 2008
Supporter
There you go. Everyone's different!