Medical Questions > General Forum Topics > General Q and A Forum

First Aid Certificate

Must Read
Chronic pain affects more than 70 million Americans. But what is pain? And how can pain management help relieve different types of pain? Basic facts here....
How does the nervous system work to register pain? And what are the major causes of acute and chronic pain? Plus, who's at risk of pain here....
Acute and chronic pain manifest different symptoms. Learn the difference here and know when to seek medical help for pain....
Hi,
Is there anyone who has knowledge about "Certificated First Aid Education"? I want to get a first aid certificate because of my job.
Did you find this post helpful?
|

User Profile
replied May 1st, 2011
Supporter
What information do you need? Are you simply wanting to know how or where to sign up for the class?
It has been a while since I was certified. I got First Aid and CPR (infant, child, adult) training when I was working at a daycare center years ago. It is ususlly a one- time class that lasts anywhere from 4-8 hours.
To enrol in a class you can contact several different places for dates, times and fees: YMCA, Red Cross, American Heart Association, area hospital, National Safety Council.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: aid
Quick Reply