Medical Questions > Womens Health > Vaginal and Uterus Health Forum

Fingering yourself

Must Read
To better understand abnormal vaginal bleeding, we first review normal vaginal bleeding. Do you know when uterine blood is normal, or not?...
What are the signs and symptoms of abnormal vaginal bleeding? When should you seek help?...
Prepare yourself and know what to expect when you visit your doctor for vaginal bleeding. We review the medical tests and diagnostic procedures frequently used....
Is it bad to finger yourself, can it cause damage later?
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied January 22nd, 2009
Especially eHealthy
No, it isn't bad and it not damaging - unless you have Edward Scissorhands hands or something.
|
Users who thank Mabel for this post: flauren81 

replied May 2nd, 2009
fingering yourself
i am a guy, so i obviously cant finger myself. But i will tell you that it is not bad at all to finger youself and will not cause any damage. Many girls finger themselves every day. I jack off every day, and it just feels so amazing, i don't know why you wouldn't finger yourself
|

replied June 5th, 2009
Hi.I'm a new member.Can someone pls tell me how do a i post my problem in the forum n have members or a dr answer it?
|

replied June 5th, 2009
Mastrubation isn't abnormal but a natural phenomena.But overdoing it has ill effects like loss of concentration & memory,lower back pain,early orgasm etc.But it helps in insomnia.
|

replied June 5th, 2009
I'm 26,Single,Female.Adicted to mastrubation since early childhood.Over 3-4 yr back i started observing my vagina has lost its natural shape.My labia minora have lost their shape & size.
Unlike normal(i.e they are not tight,pink and barely visible)but they've turned blackish,fragile,abnormally long & hang out from the outer lips.The left one is more longer than the Rt.
I NEVER HAD SEX nor inserted anything in my vagina but all i do is,stand at the corner of a table & press my vagina hard against it & brush with slight strokes till i reach orgasm.Or i sit cross legged & press my vagina hard against the heel of left foot,and keep brushing with slight stokes,as if i want to burrie my heel in vagina.
Will this ugly vagina cause prob in my married life? Im worried my future husband may think I'm not a vargin.How can my vagina regain its natural shape? Will it require surgery?Is there a way w/o surgery?PLEASE HELP ME,I'M GONNA GET MARRIED SHORTLY & M TOO DEPRESSED & PANICED COZ OF THIS PROB
|
Quick Reply