Medical Questions > Parenting > Teens Forum

Fingering myself

User Profile
Ok... ive been fingering myself for a year.. which I feel is embarrasing.. yet Im not ready for sex & i think this is the best way until I am ready.. is the a good or bad thing? :/
Did you find this post helpful?
|

replied June 10th, 2009
Extremely eHealthy
its normal...if its something you enjoy and you're not harming anyone else then why not? its also great you're not rushing into sex
|

replied June 10th, 2009
Experienced User
This is a form of masturbation and if it you have no religious issues with it, it is healthy and enjoyable. I agree with the prior post about it being great that you are not rushing into sex. That being said, I highly suggest that you wash your hands thoroughly before doing this, clean under your nails and clip your nails to prevent injury.
|

User Profile
replied June 10th, 2009
Supporter
i agree with BDteach59,
i am proud of you for deciding not to have sex right now.
i made so many mistakes when it came to sex, and i just happy you feel this way.
|

replied July 8th, 2009
fingering myself !
i finger my self every night near enough , but im only 13 years old . is that okay ? im also a lesbian and i have a girlfriend and we have lesbian sex , is this okay too ???
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2009
Supporter
sexy123

how do you know you are a lesbian? are you saying you dont feel any attraction to guys?
if you really are a lesbian, you shouldnt have to ask anyone is it okay, you should have a strong voice to say " i am a lesbian" as if your telling (not asking) people to either except it or move on.
your so young, what makes you think your not going to change your mind about how you feel?
|

User Profile
replied July 8th, 2009
Experienced User
I agree with serviceu. you are very young.

when I was 14 I had a friend that swore she was gay, I dropped out when I was 16 and hadn't seen her for years. ran into her at work a few years ago and she had a kid. we became friends on myspace and one of her most recent updates was that her bf had proposed and she accepted. kinda weird coming from someone that had skipped classes regularly but made sure to be at the gay/straight alliance meetings after school. I guess she was confused as many kids are and I'm not saying you are but you could be. instead of having a girlfriend and experimenting at such a young age you should be trying to get to know yourself first, asking yourself if there really is no attraction to males and are you really comfortable doing what your doing? it could turn into something you might regret later in life
|

User Profile
replied July 9th, 2009
Experienced User
touching/soft massage on ur clit is more safer than fingering. fingering may cause scratch and infection
|
Quick Reply