Medical Questions > Conditions and Diseases > Orthopedics Forum

Finger clicking

Must Read
Think you might be experiencing bone loss? Check out this Intro to Osteoporosis and evaluate your risk for developing bone weakness. ...
Although bone mass loss is normal as we age, some people are more at risk of developing osteoporosis than others. Are you at risk? More here....
Do you have severe back pain? Do your bones break frequently or with little pressure? You might be experiencing osteoporosis. Found out more here....
Hi,

My boyfriend has an issue with one of his fingers on his left hand. When he bends it it makes a "clicking" sound. He has been to a doctor who said it is probably Trigger Finger but I do not believe it is. Is doesn't hurt... It just clicks all day, constantly when he bends it.. Like its out of its joint or something. He thinks it happened after he got electrically shocked one day.. Do you know what this is? How can he treat this?

Thanks!!

Naomi
Did you find this post helpful?
First Helper rainjude71
|

replied July 23rd, 2013
Hi Naomi, I have the same problem with one of my fingers on my right hand. When I bend the fingers or relax the whole hand it makes a clicking sound. I can't feel it when it does this so I don't believe its a muscle or joint issue. You mentioned your boyfriend was electrocuted one time. I was severely electrocuted when I was a child from wall socket. If you find out the cause please post.
|
Did you find this post helpful?
Tags: left hand, bends
Quick Reply